KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once again, Harmonick released a nice song for a cd.

I agree with what XXplosive stated. I've listened to it three times thus far, don't feel like going at it again. I prefer the other single "Jere M".

Expectations are way too high for this band, too much hype. Now they are going to face the dance...

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

junimix wrote:
i don't know if it's me or something else this music sound like Zenglen a lot just my opinion. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're not alone on that one; it's like an unfinished zenglen's song. However, it's still a nice song. Good job and keep it up Harmonick.

konpa_#1_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is very good!
much credit to the Harmonick crew!

The song is not the best song ever but it's just perfect
This is exacly what a band should send out to give a taste of an upcoming album!

The guys paid a lot of attentions to the instrumental and vocally it was good!!!

that's a B+ right there!!
Congratsss!!!!!!!!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would add that the guitar licks should've come second after the Keyboard. BUt the good thing about it though is that it was unexpected. I think the impact could be bigger if it was towards the end.
Other than that, nice groove from Nicky, i like it a lot. Li tres chofe, li ba'w envi danse and they should be able to have a killer performance with this one.
Good luck guys...

vladi411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: bel mizik Reply with quote Back to top

harmonik just prove that they can play fast tempo songs as well as slow song. mizik sa ap manyen moun red live...... i can feel this one live....

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice song but pa gin originalite
li samble twop al lot djazz yo
map tann rest yo

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ILandfaces

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
You're not alone on that one; it's like an unfinished zenglen's song.
Nicky spent almost 12 years in Zenglen ofcourse some of his songs will sound like Zenglen, He was also one of the head behind Zenglen even if he still dont get any credit. This is a very nice song just give the guys some credit

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Inspecteur Kompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still not convinced after listening to Harmonick's second single.
This song is a mix of Zenglen (keyboard) and T-vice (guitar).
They need to come with a new sound to have the much aticipated impact
But for now Hamonick remains: jazz ki gen bel lineup ak anpil promosyon...epi anyen menm.

yef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ti mesye yo fem kontan!!!!!! I'm in a biz trip right now....So can't come online the way I wanna, but anpil groove vocal pedi lavi yo!! Kout keyboard/guita yo bel net! I'm loving that harp in the beginning!

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon mizik sa ka pase wi pou yon jazz ki ap fek paret...men se pa sa mwen tap tan-n...Kote lot flavor ke yo tap pale a? Kom toujour dwet celeste ap delivre...men map tan-n toujou...yon bagay kisonen different de tout lot yo deyo a...

Mwen te prefere vwa McD le li te nan K-Dans...Nicky vwa msie trop aigue...mete plus bass nan vwa a...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: