KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is what I call an illustrative single. Neg yo pap soti avec best single yo after the album release otherwise people will not buy it (remember Zanmi). Se konsa HMI la ye but this song definitely gets my interests.

The guitar licks are nice and the keyboard play is definitely on point. Like XX said chorus is not the best but that is why they release this as a filler for the album.

If this is a filler then imagine what the album got. In that case, I am curious to check it out.

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh by way the the pics are on point guys
good looks back up with great talent Laughing Very Happy
i can't wait to get my hands on the cd
i hope i don't have to wait to go to ny to purchase it Wink

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once again the guys made it.

Nicky delivered big time on the keys. The tropical flavor is very nice. It makes you feel like you are going to the beach to enjoy a good time.

Mac D did very well in the vocal department. The lyrics are on point.

The guitar groove is fine. I really enjoy the horns.

The song is very commercial and it will work for sure.

Harmonik is about to do it.

Good job guys. Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this single better than Jere'm actually..I think it has more hooks in it. The guitar (Sanders) is doing his thing..very nice Cool Nicky is doing his thing with the keyboard as well..I wouldn't necessarily say that this song is a hit but it will work on the live circuit.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vaginald3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nicky's touch is magic...still, sanders tres bon sou guitar li.... mwen manke penser c regi cange kap chanter nan debut musique la lol

parole yo assez redondant, un peu comme du deja entendu a quelque part.......

comme c bon musicien kap jouer , orchestration musicale la nomal, men c pako MAC D kite devant k-dans la, c pako li pantoute...

fanatik officiel, fe propaganda...mwen menm, map tann toujou

siw pako river montreal ou pako ka we bel festival

NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad at all , but still not the hit single im waiting for. Its a lot better than the first single. Sanders did a great job on the guitar..i guess nicky got something for us kompa direct fans..

junimix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i don't know if it's me or something else this music sound like Zenglen a lot just my opinion. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bigwilly81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THE SONG IS NOT BAD AT ALL I LIKE THE GUITAR SOLOS AND NICKY IS DEFINITELY DOING HIS THING. HOWEVER I DON'T THINK THIS SONG BRINGS ANYTHING NEW TO THE HMI OR HAS BIG ENOUGH HIT POTENTIAL TO MAKE THEM STAND OUT. BUT NEVERTHELESS IT IS A GOOD SONG.
DJAKOUT #1
APA NOU TE NAN MENM BATO BEBET!! LOL
ESKE'W SET RECORD DEJA SOU KM??

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The guys took this one way back and attempt to drop a kompa lourd sound but fail to deliver because the BASS is too weak... and the TAMBOUR GETS LOST SOMEWHERE IN THERE.

I like the guitar lick very much.
The vocal is on point.

The song started very well but by the time it gets to the middle I lost interest... that seems to be a trend because I felt the same about JEREM. byen komanse mal fini

The chorus... come on guys
what is that?

Pa okupe lot moun kap few pèdi tan
Depi'w konnen nan tèt ou trè konsekan

Please, next time you guys need a good chorus... PLEASE CALL ME

If they work on it the live rendition can be very good.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It started very well, bel vokal. Somewhere in the middle things got too crazy for me. I didn't know where the song was going. Should've stayed consistent with the begining.

I did hear a little bit of Zenglen in there.

P.S. Sanders gin kod wi!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: