KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BELJAZ MUSIC VIDEO "BEHIND THE SCENES" PICTURES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish they release the song (You are the one) before and not together with the video. Very Happy

belphaby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video is for a new single, I'll the name 4 yall n the guy in the video is Duke from the movie Natalie. The video should be nice n can't wait to c it.

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belphaby wrote:
The video is for a new single, I'll the name 4 yall n the guy in the video is Duke from the movie Natalie. The video should be nice n can't wait to c it.

I was about to ask who he is cuz he's looking good, and wowww he has nice lips Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool ...
Thanks for sharing Pat & Kompared

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

labellekira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm...
should be n interesting video... Confused

Last edited by labellekira on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva I am backing you up big time here.

First of all, were is Pipo or is this another singer or a proxy. Secondly, why is homeboy without a shirt. I mean sexy love scenes are done on the dining room area with a girl hopping on dude's back, really?. Worst yet, sister is wearing messed up pink shoes. The girl looks good so why are they not making her look more sexy. Third, why is this sister on some dirty ass floor kissing dude with dude wearing some dirty socks. WTF Rolling Eyes

This looks like junk so far maybe some editing and special effects things could be better. Arrow Rolling Eyes

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitiano wrote:
Quote:
First of all, were is Pipo or is this another singer or a proxy.

H1, the video is not done shooting. PIPO sure will be in the video. Wink

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Haitiano wrote:
Quote:
First of all, were is Pipo or is this another singer or a proxy.

H1, the video is not done shooting. PIPO sure will be in the video. Wink

are you the new PR...tell me now so i can buy some stock while it's low..and hopefully my return will be...you know the rest...

Kompared ...ok mwen poze..mwen konin ou timid Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva, I was on the video shooting taking pics. They discussed a lot of things in front of me. So I know. I hope I take care of your curiosity/doubt. Wink

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Yanva, I was on the video shooting taking pics. They discussed a lot of things in front of me. So I know. I hope I take care of your curiosity/doubt. Wink

yes sir... Razz ...just noticed you a big fan of Djakout .....* Eskive*...but good enough for me...

Good job btw brother... been enjoying alot of those pics you doing a good job brother.

Keep it up Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva wrote:
Quote:
Good job btw brother... been enjoying alot of those pics you doing a good job brother.

Thanks Yanva. By the way mwen bezwen yon ti lesson nan min'w...na gintan pale... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: