KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
SANDERS "SOUNDBITE" ON ROOSEVELT JOINING HARMONIK!

 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
kompamagazine
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 43367
Location: HMI World

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: SANDERS "SOUNDBITE" ON ROOSEVELT JOINING HARMONIK! Reply with quote

Here is a SOUNDBITE that we had with HARMONIK guitarist SANDERS last night in regards to HARMONIK's acquisition of drummer ROOSEVELT.

Click on the link below
http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/sanders.wav



KM!
_________________
KOMPAMAGAZINE CONTACT INFO
Phone: (646) 529-5735
E-Mail: Kompamagazine@gmail.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
JimBo



Joined: 17 May 2006
Posts: 9663
Location: Tha Crib (NYC)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOU PA TANDE SANDERS DI TI-ROOS SON TANSFER STUDENT, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing SANDERS KAP JERE TI-ROOS STUDENT PAPERS TRANSERING FROM L.A. TO MIAMI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
_________________
CaRiMiNATION Exclamation Exclamation #ETLILYA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Razz Cool


Last edited by JimBo on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Clifton



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 1588
Location: Lakay Clif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funky goes to hide, i do not see Funky for a while
_________________
Koneksyon mal fet! kouran an pa pase!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
yanvaloo



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 14082
Location: Don't know anymore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifton wrote:
Funky goes to hide, i do not see Funky for a while




Pa fe' saaaaaaaaa

it's one thing about funky ... not sure if you been here long .. She would not Hide.

ou bliye' Montreal bz weekend sa..........

You have anyting else to say about the soundbite? Rolling Eyes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Clifton



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 1588
Location: Lakay Clif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yanvaloo wrote:
Clifton wrote:
Funky goes to hide, i do not see Funky for a while




Pa fe' saaaaaaaaa

it's one thing about funky ... not sure if you been here long .. She would not Hide.

ou bliye' Montreal bz weekend sa..........

You have anyting else to say about the soundbite? Rolling Eyes


Pa banm sa Yan Cool

Laptop Funky toujou nan menm l wi Laughing
KM! se pot kle machinn ak kay Funky Laughing
_________________
Koneksyon mal fet! kouran an pa pase!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
yanvaloo



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 14082
Location: Don't know anymore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifton wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:
Clifton wrote:
Funky goes to hide, i do not see Funky for a while




Pa fe' saaaaaaaaa

it's one thing about funky ... not sure if you been here long .. She would not Hide.

ou bliye' Montreal bz weekend sa..........

You have anyting else to say about the soundbite? Rolling Eyes


Pa banm sa Yan Cool

Laptop Funky toujou nan menm l wi Laughing




Not today trust me on that ... pa jodia .. i'm sure you know the headache that go along with the festival ...Wink kite'l viv ..trust me li pap kouri. Arrow
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Clifton



Joined: 06 May 2008
Posts: 1588
Location: Lakay Clif

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yanvaloo wrote:
Clifton wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:
Clifton wrote:
Funky goes to hide, i do not see Funky for a while




Pa fe' saaaaaaaaa

it's one thing about funky ... not sure if you been here long .. She would not Hide.

ou bliye' Montreal bz weekend sa..........

You have anyting else to say about the soundbite? Rolling Eyes


Pa banm sa Yan Cool

Laptop Funky toujou nan menm l wi Laughing




Not today trust me on that ... pa jodia .. i'm sure you know the headache that go along with the festival ...Wink kite'l viv ..trust me li pap kouri. Arrow


Nap siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib kan di Pe Toma Arrow Laughing
_________________
Koneksyon mal fet! kouran an pa pase!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
PrincessR26



Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 260
Location: FLORIDA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
NOU PA TANDE SANDERS DI TI-ROOS SON TANSFER STUDENT, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing SANDERS KAP JERE TI-ROOS STUDENT PAPERS TRANSERING FROM L.A. TO MIAMI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green


Laughing Laughing Laughing That's a good one right here.
Nap ret suivre wi la.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
kompared



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 10274
Location: miami, Florida

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanders bien pale..!! Very Happy
_________________
Kite'l mache
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI