KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GRACIA DELVA CHAMPAGNE GRAND OPENING IN PARIS (PICTURES)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labellekira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow....
champagne Gracia Delva ap fe moun yo Bagay...
thanks for sharing ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GRACIA ap bien fe'l wi.... Very Happy Very Happy

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
GRACIA ap bien fe'l wi.... Very Happy Very Happy

se pa byen fe'l lap byen fe'l selman....
se sou LEGACY li lap travay la.... Laughing Laughing

grenn5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEN SAK RELE ARTIST. SE PA CHANTE SELMAN NON. ARTIS LA COMPLET... SE GRACIA KI KA PALE DE LEGACY... GRACIA MWEN GENTAN ACHTE TICKET'M. MAP VINN PRAN KONPA

princessj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Honestly, I'm not feeling this at all...I think its tacky to say the least...the champagne labelling looks like somebody printed it off their printer and plastered it on the bottle. Why is his pic on there anyway Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...What kind of champagne has somebody's pic blasted all over it?

Good luck to all parties Cool

Honestly I am at a lost for words...I have never in my life seen such a self endorsing gimmick such as this in my life...well aside from Diddy's Hollywood Star escapade. Yet even Diddy has far to go to top this one: the man put his image on a bottle of champagne...dare I say tasteless!!! Wooooooow!

In any case he is at least business savvy in the sense that he is branching out, a modern day entrepreneur and that is the key here. Gracia is actually thinking outside the box...even if he can't travel abroad to all the countries (USA for the dense) which he'd wish to be able to visit, the man can literally have himself (image) imported across the globe and INS can't do a thing about it...it's actually brilliant if you ask me.

I can all but guarantee that many a fanatik will be more then happy to purchase his product, not to mention producers, promoters, and their lot. Pretty soon this champagne will the standard V.I.P drink at all events, give it a year...and it will be the Haitian Ciroc. Mark my words, just wait and see. Congrats Mr. Delva, mwen desan chapo-m ba devan-w sir!

Edited To Add:
I stand correct...someone just messaged me a link of "Pee Diddy" urinating on his youtube blog...
Crying or Very sad Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: