KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*DJAKOUT/TABOU MONTREALFEST KICKOFF PARTY PICTURES!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: *DJAKOUT/TABOU MONTREALFEST KICKOFF PARTY PICTURES! Reply with quote Back to top

Here are PICTURES of the DJAKOUT/TABOU MONTREALFEST "Kickoff" party held last night.

KM!

Haitien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel party. moun yo tap enjoy yo. thnks for sharing.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djakout/Tabou.......... great Combo

I like that... Cool Cool Cool Moun to jwen nan Christina.. Cool Very Happy

Thnx for sharing.

Ayani

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel bal mwen enjoy mwen anpil...Tabou te bein depoze...guitarist yo an Shocked this guy is amazing... Very Happy ..I dont know his name Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..as for Djakout se taw taw.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Don Roro (Triomecs) hanging out from Haiti to Montreal with the Djakout crowd!!!

Is he the singer that Djakout is trying to put next to Pouchon.
That wouldn't be a bad choice.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayani wrote:
bel bal mwen enjoy mwen anpil...Tabou te bein depoze...guitarist yo an Shocked this guy is amazing... Very Happy ..I dont know his name Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ..as for Djakout se taw taw.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

that young guy is good....... i saw him at the Kreyolfest in Brooklyn ............. all i can say he is good.

Glad you enjoy yourself Boston Loca/Lady

Neg Ansavo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kot Delices... ? Rolling Eyes

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg Ansavo wrote:
Kot Delices... ? Rolling Eyes

I guess you didn't read KM post uh... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Lil'biggyted14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RC pale avèm, eske se Don RoRo yap mete nan djaz la pou bay bon vokal ak pouchon Duverge???

el unico

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow tabou ak djakout bel fete devan leternelllllllllllllll.
merci pat pou foto yo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: