KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY LARIVIERE IN "HMI CRIBS": EXCLUSIVE ACCESS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI CRIBS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: ARLY LARIVIERE IN "HMI CRIBS": EXCLUSIVE ACCESS! Reply with quote Back to top

In a new SERIES/ADDITION to the KM BOARD called "HMI CRIBS", we will show you HOW some of our HMI stars live. In this premiere installment, we kick things off with NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE with his house in West Palm Beach in Florida. ARLY was gracious enough to invite YOU all into his home through the eyes of KOMPA MAGAZINE and the lens of KOMPARED.

THE HMI IS GOOD and can be very lucrative if you know how to handle your business. ARLY seems to be doing very very well if you ask me based on those pictures. Keep in mind, those are only the places that we were allowed to peek into. According to RED LA, Arly's house has 3 Living Rooms. Shocked Laughing, and as you can see through these pics, his residence is near a lake which is right next to his backyard.

ENOUGH TALKING....TOTAL EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ARLY LARIVIERE's house in this edition of HMI CRIBS. ENJOY!

ARLY...BAGAY BON NAN MIN'W. CONGRATS. You worked hard for it. You deserve it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tonne kraze'm, si se competition an mwen te ye, mwen t'ap rayi Pat wi...ala neg bay moun problem papa.
Mwen renmen nouvo series la, internet KM tounen MTV bon bagay Pat.
Kay maestro a byen poze, byen tropical...ak tout kouleu brown yo, li pa paret touffe, li byen espace.
RED la ak Pat, respect.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On kay pa just on AKIZISYON... S'on bèl envestisman Razz E KALITE DE VI an diferan Very Happy

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MONCHE SA FEM PLEZI WI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MY MAN GOT A CRIB (A NICE 1 MIGHT I ADD)LIVING IT UP Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ARLY I TIP MY HAT TO YOU BRO, BON BAGAY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool

Last edited by JimBo on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u deserves it all-------thanks for inviting us to ur cribs

mwen rinmin sa, ou travay dur, et ou recompense tet ou-----bel bagay

DJ Kreyol

This pic is the ONE that did it for me.

Even after SUCCESS, you gotta take it back!

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow wow ! gadon kay , Arly ap bien viv

steve114

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tres belle initiative Pat

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPARED... Thank you.

Patrick, I like that...

RED LA... Ou te mange? Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The house has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms...Nice crib if you ask me...!! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI CRIBS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: