KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK'S FELDER: REAL "POTO MITAN" OF THE BAND!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: NU LOOK'S FELDER: REAL "POTO MITAN" OF THE BAND! Reply with quote Back to top

You ask any musician in any other band, or people in the business that are close followers of the group NU LOOK, they will all tell you that Arly's songs brings the hits, Gazzman's energy and personality brings the fans. They will also talk to to you about Laporte, Ralph Conde, but MOST WILL and ALWAYS tell me that the MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER of NU LOOK musically speaking IN A LIVE SETTING is none other than bass player FELDER ANTOINE.

Like many tell me, "Son NU LOOK la se nan min FELDER li ye." Felder plays a very vital role in the way the band plays LIVE, and to tell you the truth, it is not something that any other bass player can bring to the band NU LOOK.

When FELDER was still with DZINE after ARLY and Gazzman started Nu Look, the band was still missing that KEY LINK to bring it to the next level LIVE. A promoter told me that NU LOOK started to kick ass when Felder joined the group. The group's sound went to another level.

Next time you catch NU LOOK live, please take some time to pay attention to bass player FELDER...A VERY IMPORTANT MEMBER of NU LOOK. Wa dim sa'w we.

FELDER....BIG UP bro.

Just giving credit to a member whom I feel in underappreciated by fans because they don't know the magnitude of what he brings to Nu Look LIVE.

BASS missieur MECHAN MECHAN nan NU LOOK.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat

ça fait longtemps ke mwen te découvrir Felder, mwen pa ka dit ke'm te penser missieu te yon poteau mitan men mwen te remarqué missieu solide sous bass li chak leur Nulook te vinn Montreal

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK'S FELDER: REAL "POTO MITAN" OF THE BAN Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

Just giving credit to a member whom I feel in underappreciated by fans because they don't know thew magnitude of what he brings to Nu Look LIVE.

Ah bon Laughing
For people who STILL don't "see" who is Felder Antoine, just listen to the first notes of Gran depanse studio or live version Cool

TheFrick1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big up to you Felder Antoine....very humble individual as well, keep doing your thing man.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sweet, kon ou di saa, note yo koumanse jwe nan tet mwen. Piti saa bon vre oui.

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will go to Nulook at Horizon tonight... I'll bring feeback...tomorrow... if I can get out of my normal hangovers.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wap suiv bagay yo Pat. Felder is the quietest in the band but he sure lets his BASS do the talking for him and it's loud.

Felder se POTO MITAN News La li ye. Too bad he doesn't get his dues (credits). Ave'w Map Mache Felder!!!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, misier jwer basse vrer wi. Misier bon ampil
Very quiet too. Big up felder!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat tankou Ti Boxer kon di, wap depose wi la Brodeur Very Happy

This guy is very good but doesn't get the credits that he deserves.

Keep it up Felder

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Felder is so talented and so humble! He's a heck of a bass player...

And he's a very friendly guy as well!

See you and the whole crew in 2 weeks!!

Noupa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: