KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK'S NEW SINGLE "KONSEKAN"...WORLD PREMIERE! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the world Premiere of HARMONIK's second single, a track entitled "KONSEKAN". Won't you please let us know GOOD OR BAD, how you feel about it? Thanks

*CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
http://kreyoltv.com/mp3/konsekan.mp3

KM!

k-lito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mhm....

Men sa nou di que se propagann lan oui.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo fek kare di se propagan. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a bad song at all. The guitar make the song, bel ti bagay. I couldn't find a memorable chorus on that song. They focus on the instrumental part. Nice guitar licks, ti keyboard la byen chofe. I don't think this song will be a hit because it lacks a good, repetitive chorus that everyone can sing along with. If I were to google that song after listening to it, I wouldn't know what to put as a title. Other than that, ti mizik la byen relax, nice song to have on your repertoire.

Last edited by XXplosive on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FRIENDS/WORKERS of the band (BABYFACE/K-LITO)....Your posts are PROPAGAN like.

LOOK at XXPLOSIVE's post...HE GIVES A REVIEW OF THE SONG.

Can you guys do the same? Are you able to?

Thanks.

KM!

k-lito

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat... let me make you happy.

I ll agree with XXplosive on the fact that the song lack an easy memorable chorus. However keep in mind that if you listen to the song a second time you will be able to follow each and every single groove. I do not think that they focused on the instrumental only. They have a lot of catchy slogans in the song. This song has all it needs to be appreciated in a positive way.

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It won't be a hit but it will definitely work well on the live circuit, mizik la gen groove pou bal... Jan XXplosive di, Sanders depoze sou misik sa. Nicky jwe yon solo ki ka rete nan tèt ou ala long.

The most important thing on that 2nd song for me is that yo demake tèt yo sound wise. With the first single, you couldn't tell what they would sound like. But the second single shows something different and interesting. Bel gren mizik Harmonik!! Map tann 3e single la...!! Laughing

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, don't worry about this.

My comments are coming Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

nustyle11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik la pa mal.... M'tres apresyel !!!!min an mem tan m' ret konvink ke mizik sa sa pa'p pote neg yo kote yo ta sipoze ale a...Don't get me wrong, it's a good song but the bang required to put those guys in the upper echelon is quite not there...Having said that, Saunders has a bright future in the hmi. His guitar licks are on point and as usual, Nicky depoze comme ca droit..I also appreciate the lyrics...I can take inspiraton from them...All in all,the song got a B average from me et etan done ke Djazz la fek paret, ma'p ba yo tan pou yo fe chemin yo.

It's not a "WOW" song but it's good enough.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like it very different from the first single
like the lyrics and guitar licks very commercial
and MacD depose bel vocal Good job guys
Keep it up nou gin back up pou bel promotion
nou fe pou djaz la Tout mounn jwen Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: