KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JOSMINAH: VISUAL SALUTE/INTERVIEW FROM NEW HMI FEMALE ARTIST
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: JOSMINAH: VISUAL SALUTE/INTERVIEW FROM NEW HMI FEMALE ARTIST Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is an INTERVIEW and VISUAL SALUTE from a young lady by the name of JOSMINAH making her official entrance into the HMI world. Enjoy.

KM: WHO is JOSMINAH? Tell us a little bit about yourself for those that don't yet know who you are?

JOSMINAH: Josminah is a Montréal native living in FL for 14 yrs who started in music at the age of 16. She is in school in the hopes of becoming a dentist. My dream is to help young artists in the future and to be able to represent my country and culture in a positive light.

KM: Are you a bit intimidated by the rate of success of women artists in the industry? If not, what makes you think the JOSMINAH chapter will be different than most of her counterparts?

JOSMINAH: Pas du tout. Each person has their own way and their own style. I am different and unique, just like my name Wink

KM: Surely you must know that it might be a quicker and easier avenue to fame for you to go join a band, instead of branching out on your own as a solo artist. Any thoughts about joining a band? Any offers extended to you?

JOSMINAH: I have so many things going on right now that I am not thinking of that for the moment, but I have received many offers.

KM: You are obviously a very attractive young lady with high level of sex appeal. Do you think it's right or wrong for a female artist to use her sexiness as a tool for attention from fans or anyone else? Why or why not?

JOSMINAH: Pas vraiment, but like I said before, chaque personne a sa façon de faire/ de fonctionner.

KM: Do you believe that FEMALE FANS are the biggest critics of FEMALE ARTISTS as stated to me one time by Princess Georgy? Why do you think that is?

JOSMINAH: I think that criticism comes from everywhere and anyone.

KM: When can we expect your debut CD to be released on the market? Who will be working with you on the songs?

JOSMINAH: Soon. I don't want to give an official date yet because parfois il y a des imprévus. Many different great artists will participate on the album but i prefer the surprise factor. So just wait and see.

KM: In talking to you earlier, you strike me as someone who is extremely busy with other things besides music. Therefore allow me to play devil's advocate here for a minute to ask you, is this music "thing" simply a hobby to you or not?

JOSMINAH: No its not. I love music and I take it very seriously because i want to be a role model for the ones coming up after me. Music is a way for me to express myself and send a message.

KM: Have you set some sort of timetable for yourself in terms of trying to make it to the next level of stardom, before deciding on if you want to continue or give up on this career?

JOSMINAH: No I have not. I have a lot of faith and confidence in myself, I know that I will reach my goal.

KM: I figure I'll ask for the many male readers out there. Is JOSMINAH currently involved with someone in a relationship? If yes or no..More details please.

JOSMINAH: No, I am not currently dating anyone. I am focusing on my career and the stability of my future.

KM: If you were madly in love with your significant other, and your career threatened your relationship, and he asked you to leave it to devote more time to the relationship, would you give it up or not? How hard or easy of a decision is that in your case?

JOSMINAH: Hmm.... I don't know. I would have to be in the situation to really know what my decision would be, but i'm sure it would be extremely difficult for me to come to a conclusion.

KM: Any final words?

JOSMINAH: I would like to thank you, the readers, and all the fans of Kompamagazine. I wish you luck and longevity in all you do & congrats on 11 years of hard work!

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jamais vu...jamais entendu parler à montréal...Pat did she say who`s behind her ??

anyways good luck to her...i`m sure she saw all the mistakes our hmi female star did b4 so hopefully li gin tèt li sou 2 zepol li...Good Luck to her and welcome to the Hmi Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the HMI

wallywal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mave'w oui funky se premier fwa mwen tander paler de ti bebe sa
mais bon bienvenu ma chère, you got the assets

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Min Manman Penba!

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JOSMINAH, WELCOME and GOOD LUCK..!!! Very Happy Very Happy

k-lito

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Josminah... welkom.

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tipoupee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cute face to match the voice Wink . Good luck in the music industry dear

labellekira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELCOME TO THE HMI GURL
N

GOODLUCK!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen renmen repons atis la..
sanble tet manmzel sou 2 kepol li...
epi li bel ti moun nou, ki toujou bon..
Welcome to the HMI, Josminah...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: