KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TOP ADLERMAN/T-VICE SINGLE "KLOROX LA"..LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: TOP ADLERMAN/T-VICE SINGLE "KLOROX LA"..LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the premiere of the TOP ADLERMAN/T-VICE single "KLOROX LA". Click on the link below

http://www.kreyoltv.com/mp3/klorox.mp3

KM!

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klorox pran laru an ban'm al tande

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song gets my stamp approval.

Top Alderman it has been longtime monche and trust me you are on the top Ragga artists in the HMI.

BON BAGAY and TVice delivered big time. The groove in this song is hot!!!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool song! Min Klorox la papa! Good job TOP LA AND T-VICE

I think Top la should sing Konpa more!!!!!!

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kout keyboard Babyrey a sanble ak kout keyboard Nicky

chante a sanble ak on chante reklam pou klorox

map tande li toujou min mwen poko kore-l

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen rinmin mizik la net ... mariage entre Top'la & Vice'la sé sa net ..Adlerman bien depozé nan mizik la , et Ti Berto li même de jour en jour lap vinn pi for surtout lè lap chanté jan de mizik sa yo ki parlé de Haiti .. mwen pas konn pour nan US ou en Haiti , mais Mizik sa sipozé anvayi Club nan montreal la tres bientot .

Bon bagay Top AdlerMan & T-Vice

menkonpa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one thing i like about TVice is their good sense of business. when they say they are going to do somthing, they stick to their word.
good song. i didnt know what the term klorox meant until this song. for this reason i expected a high tempo song, but now that i understand what klorox means, i totally get the song.
I think the song is ok. the chorus "pa kite m mouri ap grangou klorox la" is catchy. The T-Vice camp is doing is big, I like it.
However, the sound is too T-Vice. I was expecting something different, since Top Alderman sings most of the song. I hope you guys see where I am at.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not bad at all i like it very mellow
the lyrics is powerful and Roberto part is ok
good job guys. This song is on point with
the country's situation

k-lito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I LIKE it.

It is a pretty mellow song. I dont know how it would work live yet. But the message is powerful.

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YON LOT DIMANSYON OF T-VICE,GOOD JOB GUYS.MEZANMI SA BABY REY SANTI MISYE SANBLE 'L GEN FORMULE POU'L KLERE MIXAGE LI YO,PASKE'M WE'L FE GOAL ANKO

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: