KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TOP ADLERMAN/T-VICE SINGLE "KLOROX LA"..LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tight !!! T vice always re invent itself....I gotta give it to them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is Nice ala jan bagay yo ye' Haiti ak sak ap mache'.

Nice job mellow net al kole' ...

Dammm Can't wait to hear that one Live...mwen we tou pou kou't Guitar yo ... sa ap red lap Mache' net al kole tout kote'...

Biznis Track all the way .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
angell31

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job Top la did it he should sing kompas more he sounds different they have my approval.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik sa pako vraiment fe'm ni cho ni fret... Map tande'l toujours.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Mizik sa pako vraiment fe'm ni cho ni fret... Map tande'l toujours.

Yo right brother , since there is no Lobey in it.... Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not that Yanva, paske mwen pas neg ki fin krezi de lobey trop Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pendant mwen di'w sa, mwen we ligne bass la out of this world. Good job Gerald.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Not that Yanva, paske mwen pas neg ki fin krezi de lobey trop Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pendant mwen di'w sa, mwen we ligne bass la out of this world. Good job Gerald.

No pun intended but this one is right in to my licking the way i love kompa slow mellow a lil hi ect ....was just messing with you.

Note i said Biznis songs why ? ...cause Rap kreyol ap mache' haiti...and the way this song is build it seem targeted right toward them ... then i see where Groove can land into live and you know that's what's i look for ..the lyrick are true anyway from what i heard , mwen pa alle' ayiti so it should work ..

One thing i know those guys look at biznis and politique/ polemik later Me personally i think that's what they doing ..they may not like what i say now but se sa mwen panse' .

nustyle11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ces jours ci, tout sa t-vice manyen....byen soti.
Bel grenn Mizik!!! Baby Rey is top of his game and job well done by Top la and the vice crew...The lyrics are poignant and it's with profound humility that we must do more to help those in need in Haiti....Bagay klorox sa a sanble pa nan jwet ak ni ti moun ni gran moun.

Bon bagay ti mesye...kontinye byen fe'l!

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MAYBE IT WILL SOUND BETTER LIVE.......... NAP SUIV Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
MAYBE IT WILL SOUND BETTER LIVE.......... NAP SUIV Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Jimbo, do you like it, yes or no Blood? Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: