KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Splashing in a girls face...why?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nustyle11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One word!!..........RESPECT!

Once, you let your juice flow on a girl's face.........She would think twice about being disrespectful to u even when you deseve to be disrespected.

Some men do it on purpose.....Is it childish? yes it is!! but guess what? your man will always have something to throw back at you when you lack respect and when he needs you to get off your high horse.

LE'w ap fe frekan!!! misye ap di'w: sa'k fe'w pa fe frekan le'm ta'p voye nan figu'w la .......Le konsa, ou oblije bay bel vag san'w paka di anyen anko.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mizik_Lakay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Mizik_Lakay wrote:
You have to skeez in your girl face, it's just fun. Nothing by it. Me, mwen jus peze pijon mwen epi tire detwa shot nan figu li. Medam yo renmen sa. Epi ou dwe donkey punch your girl while doing it. Pearl necklace is a must. ATM all the way and finish it off with some tea bag.

R u serious...I literally had to ask around and find out what the freak Donkey Punch is and hellll noooooo!!!! (see below)

Donkey punch is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck, allegedly causing the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up and increase the pleasure of the penetrating partner.[1]

You've got to be kidding me!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

and what the heck is ATM?!?

Daph , ATM stands for ASS TO MOUTH

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik_Lakay wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Mizik_Lakay wrote:
You have to skeez in your girl face, it's just fun. Nothing by it. Me, mwen jus peze pijon mwen epi tire detwa shot nan figu li. Medam yo renmen sa. Epi ou dwe donkey punch your girl while doing it. Pearl necklace is a must. ATM all the way and finish it off with some tea bag.

R u serious...I literally had to ask around and find out what the freak Donkey Punch is and hellll noooooo!!!! (see below)

Donkey punch is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck, allegedly causing the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up and increase the pleasure of the penetrating partner.[1]

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked are u serious Shocked Shocked Shocked ok thanks for the explanation Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kembeur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M' kompwann li, wi. yon fanm gandwa pa renmen sa tankon gen neg ki pa renmen befe bouboun akoz mil peurez. However, se pa pars keu yon neg pa renmen sa pou i panse keu sa pa bon pou on paket lot neg; ou ata jwenn fanm ki pa renmen neg befe amba yo. Vovo nan figu pa ka derespetan si fanm la reklame y obien konfortab sou sa. sa annik moutre keu i kwer nan neg a li kidonk mesieu, an nou kompwehansiv!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Mizik_Lakay wrote:
daphnee wrote:
Mizik_Lakay wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked are u serious Shocked Shocked Shocked ok thanks for the explanation Cool

I'll pass on both of those thank you very much.

fOR THE PINCHING THING, I don't do the pain thing. If you have to hurt me for you to get your pleasure on you can forget it! The most I'll do is a little butt slap. That's it! And not to hard please.

And this ATM thing is ABSOLUTELY GROSS. You know how many infections you can get from that?

Anal sex itself should be illegal (but how the heck are you gonna inforce that) and then for it to go in you rmouth after that?

I cannot even fathom something like that.

Nasty!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nustyle11 wrote:
One word!!..........RESPECT!

Once, you let your juice flow on a girl's face.........She would think twice about being disrespectful to u even when you deseve to be disrespected.

Some men do it on purpose.....Is it childish? yes it is!! but guess what? your man will always have something to throw back at you when you lack respect and when he needs you to get off your high horse.

LE'w ap fe frekan!!! misye ap di'w: sa'k fe'w pa fe frekan le'm ta'p voye nan figu'w la .......Le konsa, ou oblije bay bel vag san'w paka di anyen anko.

What asshole would throw something like that in your face ( No Pun intended) jis pou'l degrade ou?

I think whatever a couple decide to do during sex to please eachother should be regarded as sacred. They shouldn't be used as leverage against one another.

Especially considering that we're talking about something as simple as voye on your partner's face! C'mon! I don't see the disrespect in that. As long as the person agrees.

And I really don't see how that could be used to belittle someone else.

Whoever choose to do it. More power to them! Besides, I hear it's good for your skin! hehehehe!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: