KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Splashing in a girls face...why?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
OK so what's the fascination fellas??? why in the hell do you find it necessary to let your juices flow on a girls face??? Don't you guys think its disrespectful?? Is it enjoyment for you?...why do you do it??

ask me that again.
i don't know the answer.

there was this friend...i knew from haiti. she came here and her fantasy was to suck le pere Philo.

i let her in the car...when i was about to bust....i said im about to bust...she was like then do it....
in her mouth oui souple.....so mwen degaje mwen.

it only feels good as you're doing it...then it's trash

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Loveliyah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer not to get splashed in the face....I rather take a shot & swallow! Wink

~~All you need is love, & Love is all I have!~~

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love, tcheke m'

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Loveliyah wrote:
I prefer not to get splashed in the face....I rather take a shot & swallow! Wink

Min medame Kamikazzzzzzzzzz yo!

Min Solda yooooooooooooooooooooooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't party with face shots. I'll kill if a drop gets in my hair Twisted Evil

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
I don't party with face shots. I'll kill if a drop gets in my hair Twisted Evil

ewwwww...in your hair mem...HELL NO Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mizik_Lakay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have to skeez in your girl face, it's just fun. Nothing by it. Me, mwen jus peze pijon mwen epi tire detwa shot nan figu li. Medam yo renmen sa. Epi ou dwe donkey punch your girl while doing it. Pearl necklace is a must. ATM all the way and finish it off with some tea bag.

Paragraphe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
OK so what's the fascination fellas??? why in the hell do you find it necessary to let your juices flow on a girls face??? Don't you guys think its disrespectful?? Is it enjoyment for you?...why do you do it??
I never inderstood the fascination with it but beoeve it or noe some women love it. Twice i did it and it was at the request of the woman

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik_Lakay wrote:
You have to skeez in your girl face, it's just fun. Nothing by it. Me, mwen jus peze pijon mwen epi tire detwa shot nan figu li. Medam yo renmen sa. Epi ou dwe donkey punch your girl while doing it. Pearl necklace is a must. ATM all the way and finish it off with some tea bag.

R u serious...I literally had to ask around and find out what the freak Donkey Punch is and hellll noooooo!!!! (see below)

Donkey punch is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck, allegedly causing the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up and increase the pleasure of the penetrating partner.[1]

You've got to be kidding me!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

and what the heck is ATM?!?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KARAMEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would prefer get it splashed in my face than swallow it Cool
P.S
I heard it makes your skin glow Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: