KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Splashing in a girls face...why?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
IF THATS THE CASE I DON'T WANT TELL YOU THE REASON WHY WE LIKE DOING IT TO FEMALEZ, I DON'T THINK YOUR READY FOR THE REAL REASON & I MIGHT SPOIL IT FOR THAT GUY THATS THIS CLOSE TO DOING IT TO YOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

WHATEVER JIMBO Laughing Laughing Laughing ITS NOT HAPPENING AND EVEN IF IT DID, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD SAY??? Wink Laughing Laughing BUT EITHER WAY I THINK YOU GUYS DO IT JUST BECAUSE AND NOT FOR ANY SPECIFIC REASON. ITS THE FACE THING THAT REALLY BOTHERS ME THE MOST....GROSS Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
OK so what's the fascination fellas??? why in the hell do you find it necessary to let your juices flow on a girls face??? Don't you guys think its disrespectful?? Is it enjoyment for you?...why do you do it??

TANK NOU RIZEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

VALEUR DLO BOUBOUNE AK JUR BOUBOUNE AK DECHAY BOUBOUNE MWEN BWE EPI KI TONBE NAN TOUT FIGURE MWEN, M'pa di disrespectful epi yon ti jur korosol nap konplint.

tank fanm tankou Daphnee yo selfishhhhhhhhhhhh amorrrrrrrrrrr.

tan mwen ou kwe se leu job la bien fini ke li complete. whereever whenever kote epi ninpot jan li fini an pa sipoze yon problem.

you made the choice to go down there and get your face wet not me...so se pa faut mwen. Cool

ou pa manke pa rizezzzzzzzzz ou minm matmoiselle sa!

ENFIN!!! map mande tet mwen ki valeur Stress ou ginyin anba zotey ou, i can tell you are stressfull and Naggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg to the extreme just to drive you crazy just to get your point across.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
OK so what's the fascination fellas??? why in the hell do you find it necessary to let your juices flow on a girls face??? Don't you guys think its disrespectful?? Is it enjoyment for you?...why do you do it??

VALEUR DLO BOUBOUNE AK JUR BOUBOUNE AK DECHAY BOUBOUNE MWEN BWE EPI KI TONBE NAN TOUT FIGURE MWEN, M'pa di disrespectful epi yon ti jur korosol nap konplint.

tan mwen ou kwe se leu job la bien fini ke li complete. whereever whenever kote epi ninpot jan li fini an pa sipoze yon problem.

you made the choice to go down there and get your face wet not me...so se pa faut mwen. Cool

ENFIN!!! map mande tet mwen ki valeur Stress ou ginyin anba zotey ou, i can tell you are stressfull and Naggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg to the extreme just to drive you crazy just to get your point across.

YOU SAW ALL THAT KAF?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing ALL THAT B/C A GUY DECIDED TO GO DOWN AND GET MY JUICES IN HIS MOUSTACHE i'M SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR JUICES IN MY FACE TOO Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OH WELL!!! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:

YOU SAW ALL THAT KAF?!? Laughing Laughing Laughing ALL THAT B/C A GUY DECIDED TO GO DOWN AND GET MY JUICES IN HIS MOUSTACHE i'M SUPPOSED TO GET THEIR JUICES IN MY FACE TOO Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OH WELL!!! Laughing

Daphnee,

yes i can see that because the way you ask the question is not in simplest form. seemingly you are a very curious women where you can stress out your curiosity just so you can give someone a Headache

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Splashing in a girls face...why?!? Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Daphnee,

yes i can see that because the way you ask the question is not in simplest form. seemingly you are a very curious women where you can stress out your curiosity just so you can give someone a Headache

KAFOU MWEN **** REMIN OU VYE FRE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
PSYCHOLOGY 101 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry Daphnee.. but I have to side with the men on this..

How can we complain about that... What happens when we decide to sit on our partners face and get our carpet munched on.. What do you think happens to our juices....?? Think about it!.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

When it comes to men ejaculation on a women's body.. To each its own on that. Some women don't mind.. and Some women take it as a violation..while others rather not waste it and swallow it..!.. hehehe! To each their own I guess. I wouldn't knock the next chick. Go for yours.. IF you find enjoyment then get your facial on!

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:

How can we complain about that... What happens when we decide to sit on our partners face and get our carpet munched on.. What do you think happens to our juices....?? Think about it!.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

When it comes to men ejaculation on a women's body.. To each its own on that. Some women don't mind.. and Some women take it as a violation..while others rather not waste it and swallow it..!.. hehehe! To each their own I guess. I wouldn't knock the next chick. Go for yours.. IF you find enjoyment then get your facial on!

OU MEM MEM R U DOWN WITH IT Question Question Question Question Question

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

OU MEM MEM R U DOWN WITH IT Question Question Question Question Question

Je pa pale englais!

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:

That's why I don't force anyone to do what they don't want to do...its your own free will babes and we can't really control how our juices flow but they can control their's Laughing

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:

That's why I don't force anyone to do what they don't want to do...its your own free will babes and we can't really control how our juices flow but they can control their's Laughing

I am pretty sure if a man knows that if his woman dislikes facial cumshots then he wouldn't go there with her. If he knows whats best for him, he would have alittle bit of self control and shoot it elsewhere... wherever she wants (out of respect) But if she is down for whatever for her man, then so be it. There's no saying what a women would be down for in a moment of passion. Aint nothing alittle soap and water can't wash off...
Laughing Laughing

Let me make it clear, Im not talking in regards to my personal life. I'm just being a devil's advocate here. It all boils down to your level of personal freakiness... and personal choice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: