KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK'S NEW POSTER. CD RELEASE DATE & LIVE DEBUT DATE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK'S NEW POSTER. CD RELEASE DATE & LIVE DEBUT DATE Reply with quote Back to top

HARMONIK fans, we have all the OFFICIAL DATES for you for the group's CD RELEASE, as well as their LIVE DEBUT. Also check out their new poster below.

*CD RELEASE DATE will be on JULY 18th, 2008

*LIVE BAND DEBUT will be on AUGUST 15TH in MIAMI with Carimi

Here is the new poster below

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice idea on the poster but lil problem thats a lil tou abvious.

Sanders shirt like it want to pop out ..And what is wrong with nicky hand ?

Nice nonetheless hmph

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Li te ka yon bel poster wi men figure neg yo trop gresse et mwen pas konpran main Nickenson.

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djazz serieux ya lage yon Bel poster...!!

Quote:
*CD RELEASE DATE will be on JULY 18th, 2008

*LIVE BAND DEBUT will be on AUGUST 15TH in MIAMI with Carimi

BAGAY YO P'RAL RED NAN HMI LA..!!! Very Happy

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BONBAGAY TRES ORIGINAL

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Krezilicious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If Sanders try to breath. this shirt will be a total waist. Rete it's too danm small for you. Unless it's the position he had while taking the picture. Anyhow i could say it's a nice poster but something went wrong with Nicky's hand and i guess no one noticed when doing the poster final touch.

overall it's nice.

Ayani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice poster.. Exclamation map tann CD an

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The poster/picture has a "MIAMI" feel to it with the style and colors of the clothes that they are wearing.

KM!

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like that poster, its very simple and like pat said it got that miami feel to it with the hat and all
as far as the cd well map tan ni, i hope the other tracks on the cd is better than jere'm

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice concept but like others mentioned, a few things could have been touched up..

MacD... Im not crazy about his facial expression in the picture. But I really like the look..

Sanders.. Yeah man.. the shirt kinda kills your shot.

Nicky...hehehe.. I get the yo, yo, yo hand gesture thing but I dont know how I feel about it in the picture..

Overall, its nice. It just has a few rough edges that should have been smoothed out, in my opinion.

I can't wait for the release party!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: