KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in
 
NIA.NANCY.SAIDA ON IF THEY PREFER OLDER/YOUNGER MEN.........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
kafou



Joined: 13 Mar 2006
Posts: 19129
Location: Nan Tchoulolo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace



Sa se theory 1901 ouis.

nou nan 2008 se yon kesyon de sekirite firstttttttttttttttttt!
_________________
JISKOZO EPI NINPOTKIJAN

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daphnee wrote:
SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace



that's cute Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool


For real...

Do i believe in Love? yes

Is it important to me? yes

Do I believe it conquers all? Hell no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
daphnee



Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 28099
Location: Under the witness protection plan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace



that's cute Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool


For real...

Do i believe in Love? yes

Is it important to me? yes

Do I believe it conquers all? Hell no.



that's why I said its cute...I stopped believing in fairytales a long time ago....I agree with what you said Siro Very Happy
_________________
"Mwen di non, AYITI PAP KRAZE!!!!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
Ayani



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 14110
Location: Fo-w kon la pou al la

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace


Oh oh bagay konsa pa egziste anko....you're very lucky..se pou di bondye mesi chak jou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
"Don't be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem! "E.T.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayani wrote:
SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace


Oh oh bagay konsa pa egziste anko....you're very lucky..se pou di bondye mesi chak jou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


She needs to wake up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
Ayani



Joined: 08 Feb 2007
Posts: 14110
Location: Fo-w kon la pou al la

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIROMYEL wrote:
Ayani wrote:
SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace


Oh oh bagay konsa pa egziste anko....you're very lucky..se pou di bondye mesi chak jou Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


She needs to wake up!


Kite-l lan rev li toujou...soooner or later...she'll wake up.... Very Happy
_________________
"Don't be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem! "E.T.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
SIROMYEL



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 9967
Location: TAMPA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kafou wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
SCreaM wrote:
Jan mwen wè konvèsasyon sa ye a
mwen mande'm si mwen pwal ekri a men'm fè sans.
preske tout moun ap pale de maturité, sekirité ... etc ...
se kòm si gen yon fomul ki la deja.

mwen te toujou kwè ke premye bagay ki pi enpotan se
Lanmou ...
Si 2 moun damou tout bon, yap toujou jwen moyen
pou yo menen bak yo korekteman

mwen kwè nan sa ak tout nam'm mwen et
se sa ki te toujou guid mwen
nan vi'm jiska jodi a ...

Well maby I am one of the lucky ones Very Happy
who still beleives that Loves conquers all.

peace



that's cute Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool


For real...

Do i believe in Love? yes

Is it important to me? yes

Do I believe it conquers all? Hell no.


WHEY PAPA!

LOVE! Vekerlerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

LEs Daphnee ke nou **** vous etes sa yo.


kom mwen konnen ou... banm explike tet mwen...

I believe in love...

heck mwen p'pa rete avec onkinn neg mwen pa renmen...

at the end of the day when tha tperson pisses the hell out of you and is actin glike total jack ass... love keeps it going.

BUT AND THIS IS A BIG BUT...

I view a relationshio as a pie... loveis big chunk of that pie... but there is also compatibility... understanding... communication... patience...trust.

and some more stuff...

all of which are important.Anything missing, then that relationship migh tnot last, no matter how much you love eachother.

I know plenty of couples who were totally, madly in love who just could not make it work.

and I tell myself all the time... I will not be with a person I do not love, but I will not stay with someone only because I love him.

Hopefully you will understand what I mean.

Oh yeah... SEX IS A BIG CHUNK OF THA PIE TOO...

How could I forget that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Author Message
SCreaM



Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 100
Location: HAITI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scream is not a She
I am a He Smile

Too late to wake up now ,
when I said all my live I meant ALL my life.
we went through the good and the bad together
and it creates a bond that nothing can break.

We are two independant individuals that respect each other bounderies
we know our streghs and weaknesses
and we've always been there for each other

Monney comes and goes, but
society makes you beleive that you are nothing without it.
So many people fall in that trap. Material things will never
define who I am as a human being.
you cant rely on someone to take care of you
know what you want and go for it.
" Simple " not easy but simple.

Yes I do beleive in love, and always will.
Yes I am a dreamer
Where would we be without dreamers ?
think about it for a while.
What does it take for someone to be happy ?

Think it's cute, maby
but it doesn't make it any less true

Wink
_________________
An observation is only valid in the context of the experiment in which it was performed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Author Message
yanvaloo



Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 14082
Location: Don't know anymore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bay laj yo Non Pat pou mwen we' si mwen lan batay Laughing

Intresting Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Author Message
naturellecreole



Joined: 26 Jul 2007
Posts: 1201
Location: Boca Raton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love se ranssssssssss\
I dont think love is a bad thing but pa vin dim gen lanmou sans interet.
please si c pou sa pouki nou pa ramase yon povr nan la ru pou nou marie

Kote securite mwen ye se la my heart is.

_________________
dwet sou bouch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Geo Visitors Map


Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB Group Silver_Xire background picture © BaRiMzI. made by  BaRiMzI