KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA.NANCY.SAIDA ON IF THEY PREFER OLDER/YOUNGER MEN.........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
kafou wrote:
islandspicey wrote:
kafou wrote:
islandspicey wrote:
I agree with the ladies.
Younger guys don't know what they want...Point blank.
Better to date someone, older, wiser and more experienced.

Di nou yon bagay ke nou pa konnin deja! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok...ummmm
They are also selfish and more concerned with their own needs as opposed to their mate's needs!

If you knew that as well, I can come back with more! Very Happy

If you talking about needs, you women always have something to talk and unfinished.

Dealing with you guys is like playing the lottery, always Hoping things come out ok. nou toujou penser ke the world can wait for you guys.
most women are very unpatient!
most women will get mad if you show up late, as opposed to them that will never show. example ou fe plan pou soti avek mennaj ou epi Entourage la rele, fapppppppppp epi ou tande baby can we go such and such place because Faby or vanessa or Ti-mary or Anne MArie are going to be there.

mais leu se plan pa yo, toner boule'mmmmmmmmmm yo tout tounin CAPOIS LA MORT AP RELE EN AVANT.

Not all women offcourse!!

ginyin bon fanm dehors i will not be ignorant and put every single female in the same platter.

Then maybe you should date less immature women! Laughing

Pale'm de Immature Woman yo non!

breakdown Criteria yo pou mwen souple it would be easier for me.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Well...I'm one woman who knows what I want.

But I must also add...

I like a man who looks mature as well..

I don't know but that has always been true for me.

For example... I like ti joe's hair just because it makes him look mature.

I didn't start thinkin gdenzel looked good until he started getting older.

I have always loved sean connery, Richard Gear... you get the drift.

I can't wait for my booboo to be in his forties... though I have a while to go.

I think he's going to look so good. He's going to have lines in the corner of his eyhes when he smiles...nice.

hopefully he's not going to want t younger female once that time comes.

Syromiel,

mwen we sa'w vle di a, se sa ki bo'w buzzzzzzz, it is a turn on for you.

en meme temps ou pako ka judge les Jimbos yo, ou pakon kisa yo kapab ak sa yo pa kapab. there may not have that financial back up now but potentiel yo ro anpil. Medames fok nou bay Jeunes la chance li tou. mwen konnin Granmoun tankou Jaybrooklyn yo ap monopolize jeunes medames yo, mais sonje dans la vie chaqun as son kinan.

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with the three of them. Right now, I love to date older woman bc they tend to know exactly what they want, and most importantly they know exactly who they are as person. Most younger girls tend to be very immature and self-centered, while older woman tend to be more carring and loving. Later in life, I will defintely reverse that around bc I will probably want to date younger girls just for the obvious reasons.

Guys don't be mad bc the ladies are saying they like older man. Guys that are young like us can't afford to make their car payments, pay for their shool and pay the rent at the same time. We have way too many options to be doing that.

persiap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
I agree with the ladies.

Not true age is just a # one of my boyfriend got married when he was 24 years old but my 40 years old boyfriend still paying games. Me personally its matters as long you gave me respect I independent I don’t care about your money I work hard for my. And sometime you have older men taking care of you, you are not happy, and a young men sometime make you laugh.
May seem...
Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

persiap wrote:
islandspicey wrote:
I agree with the ladies.

Not true age is just a # one of my boyfriend got married when he was 24 years old but my 40 years old boyfriend still paying games. Me personally its matters as long you gave me respect I independent I don’t care about your money I work hard for my. And sometime you have older men taking care of you, you are not happy, and a young men sometime make you laugh.

se fanm comme toi ou ki rive lwin.

not following no trend or getting down with the program, and i applaud you. who cares about the age, as long as you love and respect yo woman, that's what matter

si'm bien konpran, there's no rules when it comes to love. ti moun kou granmou tout sipoze love.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:
Fanm can't ever make up their minds anyway!

the famous Quote, "What do women want?"

Demanti'm si nou kapab

Here we go Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...is today Famn bashing day...I didn't get the memo...do you guys know what the heck you want??

The real question is DO THEY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE WHAT THEY "THINK" THEY WANT WHEN THEY GET IT? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:

Demanti'm si nou kapab

Here we go Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...is today Famn bashing day...I didn't get the memo...do you guys know what the heck you want??

The real question is DO THEY KNOW HOW TO HANDLE WHAT THEY "THINK" THEY WANT WHEN THEY GET IT? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool

OOOOOOOOOOOO NO HERE COMES POWER WOMEN NOU NAN TOUT SAK PA BON A LADYK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:

Demanti'm si nou kapab

Koulyea wap pale LAdykreyol,

Se tout kalite gason ki under the microscope once yo ginyin yon fanm. l'esseentiel la se kijan'w jere'l. how do you keep her happy, how do you keep that smile in her face.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
LadyKreyol wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kafou wrote:

Demanti'm si nou kapab

OOOOOOOOOOOO NO HERE COMES POWER WOMEN NOU NAN TOUT SAK PA BON A LADYK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Says the UNACCOMPANIED MINOR Laughing Laughing

I love you too Jimbo Wink

johnd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Monche franchment medam yo pa pale claire la.

Men are men....

They are men at 50-60 that refuse to settle down. Epi gin gason 20 that want to have a family.

It's not about age at all.

And quite frankly they are some older men that when they FINALLY want to settle down it's because they have so much BAGGAGE because they were young and immature.

Now in terms of dependency.

If the ladies say they date OLDER MEN because they are more financially stable, yo met di'l. What is the big deal?

Women naturally like to be taken care of. But trust me if you are dating a man for money the man will know and treat you how you are REALLY supposed to be treated.

And some of these women that date older men for money, end up calling a young stallion like me to fix what GRAND-DADDY can't do.

Oh well.

you are so right my brother, and they wonder why they can't find a suitable mate. I remember Pat had a post a post asking why is it so hard for our HMI songtress to find love, or something of that nature, I don't recall exactly, and there were quotes from some of them about how they couldn't find guys they can't trust, I guess now we know the problem.

[b]Like you said, the HMI don't pay much, and most of these ladies like the guys, have to stay fly all the time, so they need pedicure, their hair done and new wardrobe just about every week, and young guys like myself and some others in here are not willing to take on those bill, whereas most older men when they trying to get with a young lady such as these ladies, they are willing to spend their life saving. worst of all, some of them are doing it while their wives are at home with the light cut off because old dude spent all their saving on some young cheek while forgetting to pay the bills.[/b]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: