KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA.NANCY.SAIDA ON IF THEY PREFER OLDER/YOUNGER MEN.........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Youngest I've gone out withwas 2-3 years younger than me and that wasn't too bad and oldest was about 10 and that didn't work out...so I like to stay within a specific age bracket...late twenties and mid thirties..

You guys can't fault the ladies for their choices though. Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monche franchment medam yo pa pale claire la.

Men are men....

They are men at 50-60 that refuse to settle down. Epi gin gason 20 that want to have a family.

It's not about age at all.

And quite frankly they are some older men that when they FINALLY want to settle down it's because they have so much BAGGAGE because they were young and immature.

Now in terms of dependency.

If the ladies say they date OLDER MEN because they are more financially stable, yo met di'l. What is the big deal?

Women naturally like to be taken care of. But trust me if you are dating a man for money the man will know and treat you how you are REALLY supposed to be treated.

And some of these women that date older men for money, end up calling a young stallion like me to fix what GRAND-DADDY can't do.

Oh well.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

OK...LET'S DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND....Jay B, CHOUBENZ...WHY do you AGREE or DISAGREE with the ladies' comments?

KM!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nap gentan konnen ak koze older man sa. Se La Jeunesse ki bay. Alors la jeunesse la se ti mesyeu mid and late 20's yo.
As ti la jeunesse la, we bring more fun and more surprise. When we do certain stuff, medams yo choke, yo di oh..mwen pat konnen ou te gen tout sa nan djakout ou non....bagay sa older man pa ka fe, yo predictable.
Epi pou affai maturite sa, medams yo remen plenyen tout la jounen so nou ba yo opportunite pou yo complain, ap fe ladies night pou discute koze sex and the city yo sou gason.

Last edited by XXplosive on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
OK...LET'S DISCUSS THE TOPIC AT HAND....Jay B, CHOUBENZ...WHY do you AGREE or DISAGREE with the ladies' comments?

KM!

I don't agree with the ladies at all Pat

I've dated older woman before and i've been told i was a sweetheart and very mature------it all depends on the individual, gin jeune gason ki pi maturite ke anpil granmoun

mwen pa dakor ak yo

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
mwen dako a mesdames yo 100 % oui laaa.

Not only older but he has to be at least 5 years older.

Se konsa'm renmen yo mwen menm.

Ti moun se kay manman yo yo rete.

Si'm Bien Konpran Syromiel nou renmen leu Granmoun yo ap Robbed Cradle nou dehors a. epi apres sa piga'm tande!!!!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen we JayB ap fe fet!

Idea Assuming these ladies are in their early to mid 20's. Older men for them would be someone in their 30's?

JayB ou pa nan batay! Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
mwen dako a mesdames yo 100 % oui laaa.

Not only older but he has to be at least 5 years older.

Se konsa'm renmen yo mwen menm.

Ti moun se kay manman yo yo rete.

Si'm Bien Konpran Syromiel nou renmen leu Granmoun yo ap Robbed Cradle nou dehors a. epi apres sa piga'm tande!!!!

5 years older is not robbing the cradle Kafou geez Laughing Laughing Laughing as long as its legal that is Cool Cool We don't anyone pulling an R. Kelly Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SIWOMIEL....COMME SA MINM? SIWO....There is NO WAY that "HE" is 5 years older than you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KREYOL....WHAT can't you understand from what the 3 ladies said? Please explain WHY those comments bother you so much. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Guess Again Pat! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to know why DJK disagree as well...

I know there have to be mature younger men out there... but let's face it men in their early to late 20s...at least 27 are all about play...not that I blame them.

But that's how it is. se plezi yo yo bezwen pran... they are not about being with a woman and pleasing her.

They are not about making sacrifices to make a relationship work.

To me that is prefectly natural.

Women mature faster and want to get serious and settle down earlier than guys.

THat is a fact of life.

So i do not even bother with younger guys or those around my age bracket

A woman in her early to mid 20s need to at least be looking at a guy who is in their late 20s.

otherwise you're most likely in for a whole lot of headache.

The youngest guy I ever dated was 3 years older. I was 18... and he was a total jerk. But then he'll probably always be a jerk n matter how old he is.

I know there are those that never grow up.

I know some of them.

Just like I'm pretty sure there are some younger guys out there who are mature and defy the norm.

But as a general rule... I think my observations stands.

that's why a lot of girls come across their ex's 5 to 10 years later and they can't believe this is the same guy they dated.

Surprise! He grew up!

Last edited by SIROMYEL on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

daphnee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SIWOMIEL....COMME SA MINM? SIWO....There is NO WAY that "HE" is 5 years older than you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KREYOL....WHAT can't you understand from what the 3 ladies said? Please explain WHY those comments bother you so much. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Guess Again Pat! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would like to know why DJK disagree as well...

I know there have to be mature younger men out there... but let's face it men in their early to late 20s...at least 27 are all about play...not that I blame them.

But that's how it is. se plezi yo yo bezwen pran... they are not about being with a woman and pleasing her.

They are not about making sacrifices to make a relationship work.

To me that is prefectly natural.

Women mature faster and want to get serious and settle down earlier than guys.

THat is a fact of life.

So i do not even bother with younger guys or those around my age bracket

A woman in her early to mid 20s need to at least be looking at a guy who is in their late 20s.

otherwise you're most likely in for a whole lot of headache.

The youngest guy I ever dated was 3 years older. I was 18... and he was a total jerk. But then he'll probably always be a jerk n matter how old he is.

Siro...you can believe that if you want to as well but the late twenties bracket as well as the early thirties bracket have some men in there that are all about playing games as well and not settling down too. Laughing They're in every age bracket Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: