KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT "PICS" FROM JUNE 7TH MIAMI GIG (TEASER)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: DJAKOUT "PICS" FROM JUNE 7TH MIAMI GIG (TEASER) Reply with quote Back to top

Here are a couple of DJAKOUT pics from last night's show in Miami. TI EDDY and WESNER from T-VICE joined them on stage + SANDERS of HARMONIK was also there.

Check out just a "teaser" below

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ive been waiting for that.. Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool
now map tann pa krezi yo..
thnx Km/Redla.......bon bagay

el unico

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks pat.so lobey te present yo pat rate balllllllll Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cita, there are not from me patizan. Laughing
El unico, yes lobey la te present. Djazz yo frappe tres fort. Very Happy

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sak passe patizan ou pa System anko ?

Hmphhhhhhhh why you look so fache'...Lobey pat fet ampil brit or yo pat douce tankou djazz ou...Djazz la an deuil..

anyway Thanks for Sharing .... Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Yanvaloo...NUMBER 1 DJAKOUT FAN ......Se sou neg sa seulman ou focus nan tout crowd la IN THAT PICTURE. Did you see the other guys.

YANVA...And you wonder why Djakout musicians think how much YOU LOVE the band? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANMWEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YANVA AND DJAKOUT...NOTHING BUT LOVE!

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Oh Yanvaloo...NUMBER 1 DJAKOUT FAN ......Se sou neg sa seulman ou focus nan tout crowd la IN THAT PICTURE. Did you see the other guys.

YANVA...And you wonder why Djakout musicians think how much YOU LOVE the band? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ANMWEY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YANVA AND DJAKOUT...NOTHING BUT LOVE!

KM!

Don't take it to Hard Pachuco...i focus on him , cause i know how big of a fan he is ..Die hard ..and obviously he wasn't having fun here at all there is 4 more pics of him in the Teaser here. I was just suprised to see him upfront here thats all ...Take it easy..

Btw i love the Band more then you know Wink ...and you have to know me to know that .. vi'n demanti'm ...even The Jonny Chocran of the board for Djakout ...RadioCitadelle ...Ricky ect ..pap vi'n Demantim ....oh yeah Sanrick too ...Vi'n demanti'm ...oh Yeah they can roll: Rolling Eyes to save Face here on the board...but ma ta'n yo pi Devan when they want Djakout ..
yeah ..Map ta'n nou...about last night ...

Di neg Djakout yo for me pat to take it easy.......

Djazz mwen an deuil that's why i notice that guy so take it easy.

lague rest photo yo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:lol: : Laughing

Ok let me make you happy...Djazz la tap Taw taw la...moun red Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="yanvaloo"]
kompamagazine wrote:

...even The Jonny Chocran of the board for Djakout ...RadioCitadelle ...Ricky ect ..pap vi'n Demantim ....oh yeah Sanrick too ...Vi'n demanti'm ...oh Yeah they can roll: Rolling Eyes to save Face here on the board...but ma ta'n yo pi Devan when they want Djakout ..

I wonder what was that about... Question Question Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="radiocitadelle2006"]
yanvaloo wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

...even The Jonny Chocran of the board for Djakout ...RadioCitadelle ...Ricky ect ..pap vi'n Demantim ....oh yeah Sanrick too ...Vi'n demanti'm ...oh Yeah they can roll: Rolling Eyes to save Face here on the board...but ma ta'n yo pi Devan when they want Djakout ..

I wonder what was that about... Question Question Question Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

weyyyyyyyyyyyy enjoy your pics ...epi chilax....ma fe' ke' ou kontan pita...apres sa wa di'm ...mou'n yo panse' mwen rayi djazz la wi... paske ke' ou ap kontan ...so back at you Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully post la pap gate by turning it into something else.

I HAVE A DREAM!

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: