KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KOK AK PO
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yoyo a po bay fanm yo vant fe mal...

se pa gason selman non ki gen po nan bagay yo... gin fanm tou ki gen po...

mwen te rive devan yon bobot... le'm gade bobot la mwen we fey po bobot la (ou konnen, de po ki sou kote ki kouvri tet krek lan) menm laje ak yon zorey elephant.... mwen di oh... oh... a pa bobot sa gen zel... se yon "chauve souris" Question Question Cool Cool

georgino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good news I'm circumcised equipped and available , ladies holla @ me

MINGOLOVE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
I never heard it quite translated that way Doncue_69 but yeah it kinda is a turnoff to me and I do ask guys if they are circumcised. Not being circumcised makes one more prone to carrying bacteria in those folds of extra skin which in turn leads to infection for the ladies.

Daphnée, Please!

Taking about bacteria, I think the men who eat pu$$y should be more cautious then because the woman's inside is like a reservoir, a man doesn't know what it is holding. After sex, a woman's pu$$y can still hold sperm for up to 48 hours, if not more, even after she does a deep cleaning.

There are women who are dating 2 or 3 guys at the same time and, as scary as thet could sound, they have unprotected sex with all 2 or 3. Let say one of them come inside of her in the morning and at night the other put his mouth to eat the pussy, the second man risk of swallowing the first man's sperm mix with the woman's.

There are more important stuff a woman should worry than skin on the d!@k.

Now a question for you Daphnee:

If you have to choose between:
A) A man whoo has a skinless penny, but can only last 2-3 minutes during intercourse

OR

B) A man who has skin on his penny, but last long enough to make you reach at least 2 times during intercourse.

Which one would you pick?

What about that Daphnee:

Wouldn't you swallow to please your man if he comes in your mouth during fellacio.
The views/opinions that I express on KM are strictly and solely those of MINGOLOVE, the HMEI personality, and should not be associated in any way with my membership in any other fields nor be held against me in any matter not related to entertainment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

mwen te rive devan yon bobot... le'm gade bobot la mwen we fey po bobot la (ou konnen, de po ki sou kote ki kouvri tet krek lan) menm laje ak yon zorey elephant.... mwen di oh... oh... a pa bobot sa gen zel... se yon "chauve souris" Question Question Cool Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KREOLA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

Ou meme sa... Ou pap kite Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know what... I believe there is more important things in the anatomy than po or no po.
It doesn't matter Exclamation

Melokompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most women don't care if you're circumsized or not as long as you ppppp them right.

aliza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah.. po.. ou pa.. sa pa deranjem non.. depi nèg la pwop heyyyy.. epi tou po ou pa se pa sak kap determine si nèg la dous

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aliza wrote:
ah.. po.. ou pa.. sa pa deranjem non.. depi nèg la pwop heyyyy.. epi tou po ou pa se pa sak kap determine si nèg la dous

i thought you were a virgin......mesyeu gade kijan ou tronpe m....
tronpe ou tronpe m' (who sings that song again)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aliza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
aliza wrote:

krakrakra wa konn ===========>>>>>>>>>> A-L-I-Z-A.. Cool 1 poème avec sa? Cool

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
aliza wrote:

system band!!! lè sa mizik sa soti ou t'ap manjé rwayal nan dikini Laughing Laughing ti kat kat!!!

yo... I will be in florida on monday... need to get a few "opus" from you! Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: