KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KOK AK PO
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: KOK AK PO Reply with quote Back to top

medam km yo mwen gen 2 kesyon pou nou, 1) eske kok ak po is a turn off,
2) eske zozo ak po ba nou kolik

n.b kok ak po means neg ki pa ciconci

anglem pa monte expressway so gran savan yo a tradwi pou sa ki pa kompran kreyol

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never heard it quite translated that way Doncue_69 but yeah it kinda is a turnoff to me and I do ask guys if they are circumcised. Not being circumcised makes one more prone to carrying bacteria in those folds of extra skin which in turn leads to infection for the ladies.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompekok

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
I never heard it quite translated that way Doncue_69 but yeah it kinda is a turnoff to me and I do ask guys if they are circumcised. Not being circumcised makes one more prone to carrying bacteria in those folds of extra skin which in turn leads to infection for the ladies.

Well Daph I'm glad to tell that I am skinless Mr. Green

(Dadou Pasquet)

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

thanks for the FYI Laughing Laughing and I'm celibate Cool Wink Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

celibate mem? Shocked sux for the fwiend you were gonna rape today! Laughing Arrow

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

celibate mem? Shocked sux for the fwiend you were gonna rape today! Laughing Arrow

Get out of here JVJ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Ou kwe ou pa renmen zin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing he's just a fweind, its ok to rape a fweind Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayani wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Ou kwe ou pa renmen zin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing he's just a fweind, its ok to rape a fweind Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you can still be celibate and do things Cool

michoulove

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Ayani wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

Suspann pase true celibates (moi), ak celibacy nan betiz tande Daphnée. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ayani

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Ayani wrote:
jeanVALjean wrote:
daphnee wrote:
kompekok wrote:
daphnee wrote:

yes daf, le faire il faut le faire... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: