KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*PICTURES T-VICE/NU LOOK IN N.Y (MAY 24TH - 2008)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: *PICTURES T-VICE/NU LOOK IN N.Y (MAY 24TH - 2008)! Reply with quote Back to top

The T-VICE/NU LOOK party held last night has to be one of the biggest REGULAR parties/bals in the hmi so far in terms of attendance. What I mean by regular is, NOT a festival or special bal. Having said that, THERE WAS NOTHING REGULAR about this party.

A who's who in the industry in terms of promoters were there to witness with their own eyes. Also, Mickael, Alex, Ti Marco, and Fito Farinen of Carimi dropped by to show their support. LEGEND ISNARD DOUBY was also there to lend a hand, as he got on stage when called on by Gazzman to come jam with the group during the Nu Look set. Mickael Guirand also came on the stage during T-VICE's set when Roberto called him to come and rock the crowd. The atmosphere was simply AWESOME, and this is actually the first time that I have seen so many people backstage in the VIP section. It was also so hot in there, backstage, they actually had to open the back doors to let some cool New York breeze get in.

As for the performances, BOTH BANDS DELIVERED, as they felt the vibe of a sensational party in the air. Also, the crowd that was there last night came to party. I can go on and on about how good this party was in many ways, but now, I would prefer to let you enjoy the many visuals that we got for you, to make you feel as if you were there in the crowd, as well as in the VIP area backstage.

COUNTRY/KENSY....KOB LA FET as the attendance was EXCELLENT.

Here are the pictures below

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon May 26, 2008 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eske sa sete lan Vice la or Nulook Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

anmeyyyyyyyyyyyy mwen delete pa'm KM lague' .....Jimboooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for the pics.

Jimbo tap bien fe l. Laughing Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM THANKS FOR THE PICS......

P.S. GADE NEG PAM LAN....QUESTION FOR JIMBO" TI PLOGUAIS OR TI DANSAIS?? ANMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ALON VYE JIMBO SA PAPA.... Laughing Laughing Laughing MY DAWG

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jimbo, koman'w fe kite Pat pran'w Blood? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo pran Yanva too wi, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the pics Pat!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanva se pale li tap pale' gason bad Angle...yap veye'm map veye yo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but bel shot ...or should i say good angle Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: PARTY NOTES! Reply with quote Back to top

GAZZMAN in the dressing room backstage REHEARSING. What? I have no idea. He was standing in front of the mirror with some notes in front of him. When I actually got in there, he did not even see me until I tapped him.

MORE NOTES COMING.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: PARTY NOTES! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
GAZZMAN in the dressing room backstage REHEARSING. What? I have no idea. He was standing in front of the mirror with some notes in front of him. When I actually got in there, he did not even see me until I tapped him.

MORE NOTES COMING.

KM!

there new groove in Abo...they not playing the say way they were before...that's 1...Slogan....Dehier zoreil kimbe ampil crass...ect ect

if i'm not the best i'm the closest.....and many more ... did you get a chance to hear what he was practicing ...mwen te bz Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva

To answer your question...NO. I just saw him there REHEARSING/PRACTICING something. The horn player also was there, and believe it or not, he seems to follow what goes on the board because when RORO (Gongist) came in the dressing room and introduced me to the guy, he was like "Oh...KOMPA MAGAZINE..." Giving me the impression that he follows some stuff here, or maybe NU LOOK issues.

KM!

Clifton

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Yanva

To answer your question...NO. I just saw him there REHEARSING/PRACTICING something. The horn player also was there, and believe it or not, he seems to follow what goes on the board because when RORO (Gongist) came in the dressing room and introduced me to the guy, he was like "Oh...KOMPA MAGAZINE..." Giving me the impression that he follows some stuff here, or maybe NU LOOK issues.

KM!

Let them know KOMPAMAGAZINE does not make any news, KM gives news & we are all wheel drive. We go anywhere to find the news inside or in source to bring it to the board Cool Cool Cool .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: