KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN/KREZI: PICTURES FROM BOCA RATON BAL (MAY 24TH)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: ZENGLEN/KREZI: PICTURES FROM BOCA RATON BAL (MAY 24TH)! Reply with quote Back to top

ZENGLEN/KREZI at Club Boca in West Palm Beach. Here are the pictures from KOMPARED.

Here are the pictures below

KM!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After last night, "Noir Facil" gets my stamp of approval in Krezi. Black Easy brings a new Compas Direct flavor in the band and he's funny as hell.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM TONIGHT AND THE CREW 2NITE!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPARED's REVIEW is coming up from last night's bal.
K-LITO was there, and we are waiting for his review as well.

Gromosso, any reviews from the bal?

KM!

k-lito

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black EZ was doing his thing last night.

Enjoyed seeing the band last night!

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
k-lito

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last night was not a good night for all parties who financially backed up this party as early reports have placed the ticket sales at around 150. Krezi started to play at exactly 12:53am.

However Krezi did his thing. Before I left, I had a chance to hear them play, Negosye, Miyan Miyan, and for the first time in Miami, VEYE ZO...

Let me say that the last one VEYE ZO was a killer. The song was simply a breeze of fresh air. Mika's vocal was at its best. Better then I have ever heard before. Black EZ, was also having a blast and enjoying the moment.

I wish I could say more but I was only at the club for an hour.

Next stop sunday night at Bricks.

N.B. I noticed Madan Mika was also there. Care to speak out?

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've missed a great party Smile Smile ...... I was already booked for Princesslover...

hopefully I'll have a change to see them playing in NYC..

thnx for the pix

kompared

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZENGLEN and KREZI played solid compas last night although the attendance was VERY SLIM.

*The promoter BIGGY PRODUCTIONS made the promise to GIVE AWAY free CDs to the first 250 people. He kept his words.

*I came to the club at past 1:30 AM, I only catched a glimpse of KREZI performance. However I liked the little that I heard. BLACK EASY and KREZI blended EASILY.

*ZENGLEN played two of his new songs among many. New grooves were added to 5e Vitesse and JERE SEXY'W. The number of people who were there did not affect their performance. They came in and they delievered like it was 1,000 people in there.

I did not regret the trip from Miami to BOCCA. Anpil compas tonbe...!!! Very Happy

Last edited by kompared on Sat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

labellekira

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BELL BAGAY...

MERCI POU REVIEWS AND PICS YO

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Easy finally made it here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's good to read that both bands did their thing.

Thanks for the pics Pat and Kompared!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: