KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Should there a limit on Recycled Materials?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Should there a limit on Recycled Materials? Reply with quote Back to top

Vinn Pran Not
A-Zero
Met Beton - An
Min Medikaman
4 Las
Banm T-Vice
Still on top

et-VII-era

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who?,

"you bedeur bi kerfoul", fanatik t-vice yo ap fann ou bo isi-a tande.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Surprised Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

et-VII-era wrote:
who?,

"you bedeur bi kerfoul", fanatik t-vice yo ap fann ou bo isi-a tande.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Surprised Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nah, I don't think I'll be getting the T-vice fan award. On a serious note though, if they are true Vice fans, they would understand why I am coming from.
The Vice fans have gotten older, so I am sure they will be getting wiser and understand that T-Vice is not immune to criticism, albeit a good majority will find more comfort acting like air heads.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach, i don't understand the post. Are u calling those songs recycles? If so from where? I don't understand where u coming from.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Mach, i don't understand the post. Are u calling those songs recycles? If so from where? I don't understand where u coming from.

Belfam,
It's all about euphemism and semantics; the words to the lyrics may be different, but the underlying message is EXACTLY the same.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok got you! No need to send me to the dictionary brother. What can i say they believe in themselves! But you are right enough is enough.lol

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Ok got you! No need to send me to the dictionary brother.

All of my posts re: T-VIce will be written in fourth-grade level to avoid being attacked.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No need to take it further. I learn to appreciate and dislike smething or someone without hurting their feelings or being very sarcastic. Keep doing you Mach.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
No need to take it further. I learn to appreciate and dislike smething or someone without hurting their feelings or being very sarcastic. Keep doing you Mach.

This wasnt' directed at you at all, but I can see how it could have been perceived that way.

VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Euphemism: n. 1. The use of a word of phrase that is less expressive or direct but considered less distasteful, less offensive, etc. than another. 2. a word or phrase so substituted (Ex.: remains for corpse)

Semantics: adj. 3. the relationships between signs and symbols and the concepts, feelings, etc. associated with them in the minds of their interpreters; national meaning. 4. loosely, deliberate distortion or twisting of meaning, as in some types of advertising, propaganda, etc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: