KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN'S 5E VITES ALBUM: MENM TI BAGAY LA!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: ZENGLEN'S 5E VITES ALBUM: MENM TI BAGAY LA!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I tell you man, Zenglen's slogan on the 5e Vites album "Menm Ti Bagay La" couldn't be anymore appropriate and true in regards to the production.

I've been listening to the 5e Vites album ever since I picked it up on Saturday at the band's media listening session, the album is just MENM TI BAGAY LA.

5e vites, Mpap Tounen, Jere Sexy a, Nap Peye Bill, and Fok Sa Chanje are my favorite songs thus far. One thing that stands out in the album to me is the BASS. The band's bassist (Ernst B) and guest bassist Sexy Nicky, did an awesome with the bass line. More importantly, it is well mixed, shoot the entire album is well-mixed. The minute you listen to the first song (5e Vites), you can't help but bop your head because of the music and the bass. Now in regards to Kenny, all I can say is MENM TI BAGAY LA once again.

I've always been a fan of Kenny's ever since his 509 days and his vocals did not disappoint my ears. Kenny did it on 5e Vites and he did it The Kenny Way.

Whether it's Gracia Delva, Reginald & Frero, Kenny on the vocals, the songs are always produced and arranged in order to suit the singer's vocals.

Zenglen's 5e Vites gets my stamp of approval

5 Dwet
Let It Groove
Do It Right
5 Etwals
5e Vites

Tout se Menm Ti Bagay La in opinion.

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: ZENGLEN'S 5E VITES ALBUM: MENM TI BAGAY LA!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
I tell you man, Zenglen's slogan on the 5e Vites album "Menm Ti Bagay La" couldn't be anymore appropriate and true in regards to the production.

I've been listening to the 5e Vites album ever since I picked it up on Saturday at the band's media listening session, the album is just MENM TI BAGAY LA.

5e vites, Mpap Tounen, Jere Sexy a, Nap Peye Bill, and Fok Sa Chanje are my favorite songs thus far. One thing that stands out in the album to me is the BASS. The band's bassist (Ernst B) and guest bassist Sexy Nicky, did an awesome with the bass line. More importantly, it is well mixed, shoot the entire album is well-mixed. The minute you listen to the first song (5e Vites), you can't help but bop your head because of the music and the bass. Now in regards to Kenny, all I can say is MENM TI BAGAY LA once again.

I've always been a fan of Kenny's ever since his 509 days and his vocals did not disappoint my ears. Kenny did it on 5e Vites and he did it The Kenny Way.

Whether it's Gracia Delva, Reginald & Frero, Kenny on the vocals, the songs are always produced and arranged in order to suit the singer's vocals.

Zenglen's 5e Vites gets my stamp of approval

5 Dwet
Let It Groove
Do It Right
5 Etwals
5e Vites

Tout se Menm Ti Bagay La in opinion.

WELL SAID GRO

THIS ALBUM IS ONE OF ZENGLEN'S BEST IN TERMS OF ARRANGEMENTS----KENNY DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THE VOCALS

THE SONGS FITS THE WAY HE SINGS-----MUCH RESPECT TO RIGHIE, WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE TO DO FOR PUBLIC TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU DO IS AMAZING, A DIRECT TALENT FROM THE ALMIGHTY

ZENGLEN SCORE BIG TIME WITH THIS CD-----KENNYWAY, YOU DIDN'T DISSAPOINT ME BROTHER----BON VOCAL

LET'S START OVER IS VERY GOOD GRO

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Choubenz, I told Richie that I normally listen to an album for a week non-stop in order to fully grasp it. Richie's response was "li pap pran'w tout tan sa a m'garanti'w." Mind you, DJ Kreyol was in the conversation too. Laughing

Seriously though, "5e Vites" will grow on the listener right away.

Great job Zenglen crew and all involved in the production of the album.

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Choubenz, I told Richie that I normally listen to an album for a week non-stop in order to fully grasp it. Richie's response was "li pap pran'w tout tan sa a m'garanti'w." Mind you, DJ Kreyol was in the conversation too. Laughing

Seriously though, "5e Vites" will grow on the listener right away.

Great job Zenglen crew and all involved in the production of the album.

I RECEIVED THE CD EARLY MAY, MY FIRST IMPRESSION WAS WTF HAPPENDED TO THE GUYS-----BY MONDAY GRO, CHANTE YO TE GINTAN AP JERE'M BROTHER

I HAVE THIS WHOLE ALBUM ON REWIND SELECTA, RICHIE IS SIMPLY AMAZING, MY HATS OFF TO HIM-----JERE SEXY-W LIVE IS A MAJOR HIT

POZO IS SICK ON THE GUITAR, MUCH RESPECT TO DANO, PITI A LAGUE ANPIL GROOVE

KENNYWAY----MOUN KI TAP DI OU PAKA JERE ZENGLEN YO FE GRO FOT----THERE IS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENTS BUT YOUR VOCALS FITS ZENGLEN'S SOUNDS SIGNATURE WELL

CONGRATS TO THE ZENGLEN CREW

Last edited by choubenz on Wed May 21, 2008 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to that album since friday... just can't get enough of i..

"menm ti bagay la"

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mpap Tounen ak fok sa change are my 2 favorites thus far... I agree, the studio work is on point.

k-lito

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes...this album is simply amazing!

I ll come back for my take on each song!

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GRO,

REMEMBER LAST WEEK SOMEONE SAID THAT RICHIE TOLD KENNY TO STOP SAYING SAKE AY ON STAGE AND THE MAN HIMSELF INTRODUCE KENNY ON THE CD "KENNY, SAKE AY TAKE IT OVER"

kompared

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GRO, I put my hands on the CD since Friday night, I kept listening to it since then.

This is a FREAKING WELL PRODUCED CD. Maestro RICHIE fe'l ankor. From SON LARI to sophisticated arrangement, TOUT MOUN JWEN. the lyricks are very strong and the melodies are very catchy....EL POZO...

DANY did a great job..Rayi chien yan di dan'l blan.

My favorites are 5e VITESS, MWEN PAP TOUNIN(KENNYWAY), JERE SEXY'W and TI BEBE.

ZENGLEN gin bagay nan min yo, yo rete pou yo JERE CD ya LIVE.

I like IT...ACHTE LI SOU KONT MWEN... Arrow

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So is it safe to say it's in the stores now? Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: