KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*PICTURES + NOTES: HANGOUT AT SOBS (MAY 2ND - 2008)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx for the pics and review...KM... Cool

choubenz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it was nice TO SEE MEIMEI PERFORMED FOR THE FIRST TIME, BUT AS PAT SAID PLEASE STOP PERFORMING IMMEDIATELY-----SIM TE KONNIN OU TE GINTAN LOIN NAN PREGNANCY A KONSA MWEN PA TA PWALE----THE BAND PLAYED OK, EVERYONE WAS ON POINT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FRERO----MISYE PA BON DEVAN DJAZZ LA

ZAGALO-----IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES----THE GUY IS SICK

WILSON----CONTINUE JAN WAP FEL LA

PAT MINM GIN 75 MOUN AN DEDAN SOB'S----PI FO MOUN KI TE LA SE TE MOUN NEW JERSEY KI TE VINN POU BIZI, AS SOON AS BUSY LEFT TE GIN APPROXIMATELY 30 MOUN ANDEDAN A

NEG YO GIN KOMPA BUT DJAZZ LA GIN GRO PROBLEM-----EL POZO OU GIN ELEVE TANDE PAPA-----MAKENSON SE EL POZO LAP SUIV NET ALE

IT WAS NICE SEEING U PAT

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

km
Quote:
3) MACKENSON is FIRE. Even though there were some hints of EL POZO in "some" of his guitar riffs, THE MAN IS A SHOWSTOPPER. I believe HANGOUT should EXPLOIT him more by bringing him out more to the front of the band like they did last night. SPOTLIGHT MACKENSON ANPIL...It will be good for the band.

they do ...especially with Mackenson jwe' guitar se ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

but i hear you bro...Glad you had fun... mwen guin on bon ti tan mwen pa tande djazz la ....delivery yo slow bo'w icit Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVALOO....You missed the question that I asked in the other post.

YANVALOO....What is it in the MEI MEI picture that you see, that is making YOU uncomfortable?

ALSO...Sispan chita laky ou ap tan bal because IT MAKES YOU LAZY in actually ATTENDING A GROUP LIVE....Se sak fe ou pa al tcheke HANGOUT depi lontan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CHOUBENZ Pa vle bay FRERO yon break devan jaz la. RICKY and I had to calm him down when he started HECKLING Frero. Shocked Shocked

MEI MEI did one of her "SIGNATURE MOVES" with her behind one time...CHOUBENZ MANKE INDISPOSER Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing But CHOUBENZ, you went to see an imposter....YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE "REAL" MEI MEI.

KM!

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
it was nice TO SEE MEIMEI PERFORMED FOR THE FIRST TIME, BUT AS PAT SAID PLEASE STOP PERFORMING IMMEDIATELY-----SIM TE KONNIN OU TE GINTAN LOIN NAN PREGNANCY A KONSA MWEN PA TA PWALE----THE BAND PLAYED OK, EVERYONE WAS ON POINT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FRERO----MISYE PA BON DEVAN DJAZZ LA

Ala de tintinade Laughing Laughing

choubenz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
YANVALOO....You missed the question that I asked in the other post.

YANVALOO....What is it in the MEI MEI picture that you see, that is making YOU uncomfortable?

ALSO...Sispan chita laky ou ap tan bal because IT MAKES YOU LAZY in actually ATTENDING A GROUP LIVE....Se sak fe ou pa al tcheke HANGOUT depi lontan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CHOUBENZ Pa vle bay FRERO yon break devan jaz la. RICKY and I had to calm him down when he started HECKLING Frero. Shocked Shocked

MEI MEI did one of her "SIGNATURE MOVES" with her behind one time...CHOUBENZ MANKE INDISPOSER Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing But CHOUBENZ, you went to see an imposter....YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE "REAL" MEI MEI.

KM!

PAT---SI SAM TE OUE YO PA ANYEN, MEI MEI OU BON TOUTE BON----HOPEFULLY FRIDAY NIGHT WAS THE LAST ONE FOR YOU AS IN PERFORMANCE----STAY HOME AND REST----

THE BAND PLAYED OK BUT FRERO MESSED IT UP BIG TIME FOR THE BAND-----FRERO IS NOT THE ONE THAT WILL DIG HANGOUT OUT OF THE HOLE THEY IN----MISYE PAKA JERE ON DJAZZ POUKONT LI, HE'S BETTER AS A SECOND SINGER

PAT--ESKE LEUR ZAGALO TE DI OU PA KA GASON WAP SOUSE CUISSE POULE LA SE A GAZZMAN LAP PALE-----PHOTO LEUR YO TE PRAN (IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN MARTINIQUE)LEUR GAZZMAN TAP MAGER A-----DEPI NAN D-ZINE MWEN FANATIK ZEGALO

PAT-------WAP FE DEZOD Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
choubenz wrote:

Ala de tintinade Laughing Laughing

Ki tintinnade dear...kite neg la vant non....

epi mwen we on mou'n kap checke'm cheke'm la Laughing Laughing Laughing
map reflechi epi repon on lot le' Arrow Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
As far as FRERO....I DISAGREE.

CHOUBENZ

But your question about ZAGALO asking "OU PAKA GASSON POU AP SOUSSER CUISSE POUL LA....I think it's a GENERAL statement. It's NOT a message to Gazzman because GAZZMAN and ZAGALO are EXTREMELY COOL with each other for a long time depi nan DZINE.

KM!

choubenz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
As far as FRERO....I DISAGREE.

CHOUBENZ

But your question about ZAGALO asking "OU PAKA GASSON POU AP SOUSSER CUISSE POUL LA....I think it's a GENERAL statement. It's NOT a message to Gazzman because GAZZMAN and ZAGALO are EXTREMELY COOL with each other for a long time depi nan DZINE.

KM!

KOMPA HANGOUT LA TIGHT ANPIL PAT-----THEY JUST NEED A MAJOR HIT ET PUIS YO NAN BATAY AK NIMPOT DJAZZ---- YES, NIMPOT DJAZZ----THE QUESTION IS, CAN FRERO DELIVER?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Embarassed YANVA paka repon kesyon MEI MEI a that HE BROUGHT UP in his post. YAP VEYE'W so ou paka repon?

Is "SOMEONE" watching you, therefore YOU CAN'T answer? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: CHOUBENZ....ALL THEY NEED IS A HIT SONG!
Laughing

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: