KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI HAVING FUN WITH "GORILLE" STATEMENT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: KREZI HAVING FUN WITH "GORILLE" STATEMENT! Reply with quote Back to top

According to Krezi New York rep. NANDY, when the group arrived in New York yesterday, upon seeing Nandy with a U-HAUL truck I believe for instruments, they asked him if the truck was for "Gorille La". Laughing

That's what Nandy told me, so I guess they are having fun with the "Gorille" statement.

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sa bel.....At least they playing around with the statement.... Laughing

JMPerry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly think Krezi can take that and run with it. Turn it into a marketing tool and just play along. No need to focus on polemic right now. Prove yourself in the industry and you'll have the last laugh. Good luck to them and Manmzel tonight.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see they are not taking the jabs and insults to heart. I'm sure they have other things to worry about.. Might as well have fun with it..

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Antouka se menm Gorille Gro Tete sa wi kap jwe Compas Disco a! Jazz la soti pou'l fe yo KREZI. Cool

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreyòl La is doing nothing but feeding Krezi Mizik with inspiration!!!

Kom si la Kreyòl La pa wont s'on Goril gwo tèt k'ap jwe Disco k'ap mate Konpa sou yo... Wow!!!

Djaz la sovaj tankou yon goril! Anmwey!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy to see Krezi is using this comment as a bonanza.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, Gorille Gro Tet sa a ap fe tout pedu loloj yo. Ou pa we gen sa kap chanje nom (ajoute kreyol), sa kap joure PR pou maillot Razz, sa kap tire PYE. Gade'w Compas Gorille Gro Tete! Amweeeyyyy!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso... Krezi patizan m',

Nice Krezi banner!!! Cool

Lè pawòl yo ap pale yo pa janm la, epi talè ya vin chache konvèti lòt... undercover Kreyòl La fans. Anmwey!!!

Si w' pa Krezi, ou loco!!! Ti bebe a dekan tounen yon goril wi la... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phiz, check your hotmail.

Pa di yo anyen, se LWA KREZI a. Yo pa konn sa pou yo fe ankor, panik total kapital kay vwazin an. Antouka nou minm lan SANATORIUM NAN (KREZI's KM Fan Club), nap aksepte yo ak 2 brazouver. Nou chaje ak kabann lan SANATORIUM NAN. Depi'w KREZI, depi ou anraje, nap aksepte'w.

Ti Bebe a tounen yon King Kong lan yon period de 3 jous. Anmweeyyy.

About the logo, DJK designed it for me. I asked him to design one and he came through for me as usual. Good looking out Senly.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: