KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO OF TEMPO SINGLE "I'M IN LOVE": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question

Is this a ROBERTO (solo) project or is this going to release under the group TEMPO??

Cool track.. I likes.. Nice.. mellow.. lovey dovey type track. Two thumbs up! PASS in my book..

Love the guitar line..

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY

I believe the song is from his upcoming SOLO cd.

This guy if he continues along this route, HE HAS THE ABILITY and DESIRE (Based on conversations with him) to reach far in the HMI.

GREAT JOB Roberto. People...KEEP AN EYE ON THIS GUY.

KM!

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice song.

Bel vokal pou solo project, pa pou HMI bal.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen poko tande mizik lan non but I have a feeling I will like at least the vocals... if he is the guy from tempo.

I will listen later.

sexype

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a very very nice song.. lyrically and vocally.. Berto really did a great job..I like the R&B sound too...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mlkebreau

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours,

Roberto has been working hard behind the scenes to launch this solo project. Though Tempo is still a group, a couple of the members have been concentrating on personal achievements and professional accomplishments that have left them with little time to focus on Tempo as much as needed. But Roberto's passion for music remains and as a group they agreed that he can pursue his goals while Tempo is on an unofficial sabbatical.

He's in the studio day and night and the rest of the time he's working towards marketing his product to different Record Labels and has a couple of great offers to choose from.

As a perfectionist he has been focused and is ready to show the HMI his talents on a whole other level.

Patrick gave a little taste of what's to come and also gave his personal opinion about Roberto's drive - has Patrick KM ever been wrong?

Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

This is only the beginning...

Good Job Roberto!

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The lyrics don't quite do it for me in terms of originality...

But

Very nice R&B flavored vocals! very smooth...Very easy on the ears!

Good job man.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat & Mia for this information.

I know Tempo has been in the works for quite some time... a few years at that. Well nice to know Roberto is very passionate about completing his project.. Good for him! and Good luck to him!

RichardMadere

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti patne Roberto sa, se led li led min li chaje ak talent.....LOL!

The track is off the meat rack son....Mega hit written all over it...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIA amour...Just like every human being...I have been wrong before on quite a few things. Wink Very Happy Very Happy

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

If you are a MUSIC LOVER, you MOST LIKELY will like this song. But hey, it's a matter of personal opinion of course.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM UNDERGROUND All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: