KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 ETWAL PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE "ABU"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS IS MIND BOGGLING TO ME.

1 LOV....YOU start off by QUOTING ME and SUCKING YOUR TEETH at my opinion about what I wrote about 5 ETWAL's song. I WAS NOT RUDE TO YOU. Then I replied to you very nicely about people being allowed to have their opinions, me having mine on the song, and you having yours.

Then now you come back about Yanvaloo coming to YOUR rescue. WHAT RESCUE IS THAT EXACTLY? I was not aware that I was coming after you non brother. GO READ YOUR POST AGAIN.

YANVALOO...THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW OF THE SONG. I was under the impression that you were NOT going to give an opinion due to your affiliation or closeness to the Gabel camp based on what you alerted me to. I guess you changed your mind, and it's all good. Thanks for your OPINION of the song.

1 LOV...YOU ARE TRIPPIN' man. TET FRET!
Have a great weekend.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just trying to keep it real....and got nothing to do with Gabel...yes i love Gabel from the get go.(even stated that was there to stay)..affiliation not sure about that, but closeness maybe ...just like i spoke to money g & got call from Linet i figured i'll do it publicly.Anyway same way i said above it's what i've told the Maestro. Other then that bro just chilling.

but you are very welcome

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is very close to the SON LA RI A.

Good job guys, keep on working hard.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: