KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 ETWAL PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE "ABU"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JBEATZ wrote:
I LIKE THE BEGINING A LOT.
THE MELODY IS
VERY SMOOTH....
BREAKS ON POINT.....
KEYBOARD IS TIGHT....
KOMPA DIREK DEVAN.....
NICE GUITAR GROOVE....
KOMPA DIREK DEVAN.......

MUCH LUCK TO DA BAND

SEL KORAL LA KI DEMODE APRES SA YO GEN OK,M

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they've succeeded in getting people's attention with this song, which is what a band can ask for right now in a crowded HMI market, especially in Miami. I can FEEL/SEE this track being played a lot on the radio stations from Miami to Haiti.

5 ETWAL just dropped their cards on the HMI POKER TABLE, and they have eyes looking at them to see what their next move is going to be.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM wrote:
Quote:
I think they've succeeded in getting people's attention with this song, which is what a band can ask for right now in a crowded HMI market, especially in Miami. I can FEEL/SEE this track being played a lot on the radio stations from Miami to Haiti

Pat, you are ABSOLUTELY right. As a matter of fact I was listening to radio station last night where a radio annoucer officially ENDORSE the band on the air. "MAP MACHE AK BAND SA" said the announcer.

5 ETWAL, gin ler fer GOL.. Very Happy

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa rayi li.
Bel ti mizik. Sel bagay mwen santi plizye lot djaz an dedan mizik la. Mwen pa two we originalite a.

bambyvicekreyol

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Si se konsa djazz sa pral jwe, mwen preske fanatik!
It may not be a perfect song, but I love it! Guita a mache nan sang mwen a mort! Yeah u can feel some influences from other bands but li gou a mort

Sak pa kontan --> Poursuit ton coridor...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
IF PUSHED PROPERLY....THIS SONG HAS "SON LA RI" HIT written all over it.

The KEYBOARD and GUITAR grooves are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of jabs in there by DARBENZ are good, especially the "Paske li pa gin linet la...OU PANSE'L PA WE'W.....EPAVE" (Talking to Fanfan Epave perhaps...TI LUNET's former studio partner and Gabel bandmate.)

PLUS a jab about MONTREAL, HAITI, PARIS NAP VINI...Another shot at GABEL who apparently is unable to travel right now.

MWEN PA NAN CAMP OKUN JAZZ...
I am not a fanatic of any side like some members might be here....
but NO B.S.....THIS SONG ROCKS!

PS: Yes..I do see some similarities in the KEYBOARDS in terms of "STYLE". It has ARLY LARIVIERE style all over it...BUT LI BON TOUT BON!

5 ETWAL.......NOU MEAN BIZNIS!

CONGRATS! KM LOVES THE SINGLE!

KM!

Tchwuuuip!
What is so hot about this song. Do these Guys really know the significance of the title "5 Stars".I'm still looking for the Originality and I Can't hear it. I'm so sick of the use the Silly Title of SON LARIA which we know the Originator and we should just call it the REIGINALD BENJAMIN Trademark Sound. A very Overplayed and Exhausted Chorus Effect.
I was really looking forward to hearing an Original song full of Freshness or something displaying some of the Hidden talents in a Week Old Band, instead I got the usual mix of discarded bits from the Nulook & Zenglen trash cans. There's no question about the Talents.
I'm not impressed at all and it's only my honest Opinion.
Good luck to you guys
Think Originality for the Next release. Please do your homework and pay attention to your real Goals in this slippery HMI.
Peace

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1 LOV

There is something called OPINION...I have mine and you have yours. If you don't feel it, you are not the only one, AT THE SAME TIME, YOU ALSO do NOT share the opinions of many on this thread as well.

Thanks for YOUR OPINION...I'LL STICK TO MINE!

Thanks.

KM! Wink

1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Peace my Brodeur!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1Lov' wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

A couple of jabs in there by DARBENZ are good, especially the "Paske li pa gin linet la...OU PANSE'L PA WE'W.....EPAVE" (Talking to Fanfan Epave perhaps...TI LUNET's former studio partner and Gabel bandmate.)

PLUS a jab about MONTREAL, HAITI, PARIS NAP VINI...Another shot at GABEL who apparently is unable to travel right now.

PS: Yes..I do see some similarities in the KEYBOARDS in terms of "STYLE". It has ARLY LARIVIERE style all over it...BUT LI BON TOUT BON!

KM!

Tchwuuuip!
What is so hot about this song. Do these Guys really know the significance of the title "5 Stars".I'm still looking for the Originality and I Can't hear it. I'm so sick of the use the Silly Title of SON LARIA which we know the Originator and we should just call it the REIGINALD BENJAMIN Trademark Sound. A very Overplayed and Exhausted Chorus Effect.
I was really looking forward to hearing an Original song full of Freshness or something displaying some of the Hidden talents in a Week Old Band, instead I got the usual mix of discarded bits from the Nulook & Zenglen trash cans. There's no question about the Talents.
Good luck to you guys
Think Originality for the Next release. Please do your homework and pay attention to your real Goals in this slippery HMI.
Peace

was staying away but don't say tiuppp.. we always looking for something...and that's something ...you can tell that the song do have some fllaws and some of the groove you heard before...let's forget about Reginald for a min here ..some of the groove are from Gabel...Granted it's Tlinet..but maybe i think they should have waited and instead of rushing ...But the song beat is very nice...
Not sure what's the real son la ri... but at time people do tend to get tired of son lari...."please Refer to 1 particular band " that keep ...anyway you get the point.

Kompared
Quote:
Pat, you are ABSOLUTELY right. As a matter of fact I was listening to radio station last night where a radio annoucer officially ENDORSE the band on the air. "MAP MACHE AK BAND SA" said the announcer.

that's great and should i say a good start hmph time will tell since , i heard the same thing from the last single from 1 particular singer....Ampil mou'n tap mache' ave'l tou so is that the new formula ? ...only time will tell so what you think...
all i can say the more band that want to come out the better , and the more Single..me i always look a liltle further...that's why i made a Folder right here with all the latest single realeased on the market...got i sure know i can't come up with quite a few good cd from Band that was in the making ect ....But all in all it's not that bad ..but to many simililarity with thing that have been here before.....Then Again that's what we are looking for........"son lari a"

Kompamagazie
Quote:
1 LOV

There is something called OPINION...I have mine and you have yours. If you don't feel it, you are not the only one, AT THE SAME TIME, YOU ALSO do NOT share the opinions of many on this thread as well.

Thanks.

Disclaimer ..mwen konin ou bral pati lan dada'm tou but ...anyway..

Oppinion is right and all have it ...but regardless i think you just jumping here because of the quote but i dont think he was just talking to you Brother.... i know you might say butt out and stuff but that's my oppinion tou.
! thing i do notice that some if Not alot seem to jump with 1 thing and just keep it going just to talk ....god no i'm Guilty of that to sometime...but anyway kite'l mache'.
Nice beat ...still don't know what's a sonlaria ..but lot of the same old so if that's what's a son la ri...i agree.

God i wish i was still dj ing..then again why i'm saying that i should make a compilation of all those songs and get ..........ooops going to far ..

Anyway Good job and just like Pat mention above, you guys drop the card and work it ...cause you never know... Cause the HMI to me its loto in a sense and you got to be in it to make it.

solely my opinion...and every one has 1

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
1Lov' wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Tchwuuuip!
Good luck to you guys
Peace

was staying away but don't say tiuppp.. we always looking for something...and that's something ...you can tell that the song do have some fllaws and some of the groove you heard before...let's forget about Reginald for a min here ..some of the groove are from Gabel...Granted it's Tlinet..but maybe i think they should have waited and instead of rushing ...But the song beat is very nice...
Not sure what's the real son la ri... but at time people do tend to get tired of son lari...."please Refer to 1 particular band " that keep ...anyway you get the point.

Kompared
Quote:

that's great and should i say a good start hmph time will tell since , i heard the same thing from the last single from 1 particular singer....Ampil mou'n tap mache' ave'l tou so is that the new formula ? ...only time will tell so what you think...
all i can say the more band that want to come out the better , and the more Single..me i always look a liltle further...that's why i made a Folder right here with all the latest single realeased on the market...got i sure know i can't come up with quite a few good cd from Band that was in the making ect ....But all in all it's not that bad ..but to many simililarity with thing that have been here before.....Then Again that's what we are looking for........"son lari a"

Kompamagazie
Quote:
1 LOV

Thanks.

Disclaimer ..mwen konin ou bral pati lan dada'm tou but ...anyway..

Oppinion is right and all have it ...but regardless i think you just jumping here because of the quote but i dont think he was just talking to you Brother.... i know you might say butt out and stuff but that's my oppinion tou.
! thing i do notice that some if Not alot seem to jump with 1 thing and just keep it going just to talk ....god no i'm Guilty of that to sometime...but anyway kite'l mache'.
Nice beat ...still don't know what's a sonlaria ..but lot of the same old so if that's what's a son la ri...i agree.

God i wish i was still dj ing..then again why i'm saying that i should make a compilation of all those songs and get ..........ooops going to far ..

Anyway Good job and just like Pat mention above, you guys drop the card and work it ...cause you never know... Cause the HMI to me its loto in a sense and you got to be in it to make it.

solely my opinion...and every one has 1

Yanvo,
Thanks for coming to the rescue. Sherif la tres Sansub sometimes.
Nap kite'l mache.
KM is such a trip sometimes
Peace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: