KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 ETWAL PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE "ABU"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa-a-Gogo wrote:
Sweet! plenyen gen plas li wi...neg yo pa fe-l li al maniere de Fasil...men nou tout konen se ak Vwazin an ke yap pal + 1.

Pou jan le grand Douby te rantre Alez tankou fo kob piga Vwazin an fe menm bagay la Laughing Laughing They know better than that, good news bad news still news...eh ben se yon piyay? Laughing Laughing Laughing Sispann gade deye Smile

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder if because certain members like KATALOG as an artist or person, if THAT will STOP THEM from giving props to THIS SONG, because they might already be wearing their "war polemik" colors.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like the tempo. It hits you right from the start. Some of the lyrics remind me of ASSE of NULOOK(yo boule kay nou...). As a matter of fact the titles are kind of similar ASSE and ABU(may be it is coincidental).

Felder bass is so remarkable that it hides some flaws in the smoothness of the song bridges. MACKENSON guitar licks and TLINET solos are very sonlariesque.

Some keybord grooves are close to ARLY ANTISTRESS. You can tell that TLINET has been to ARLY(his idol) school for the longest.

MONEY G although was not in his comfort zone(slow tempo) did a good job. DARBENS delivers big time.

Arrangement could have been better.

The song is RAW compas direct .

Overall it is a good song.

KIMBE LA, guys. That is a pretty good start. Very Happy

Last edited by kompared on Thu May 01, 2008 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

choubenz

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN PA CARE SA MOUN DI, NEG YO GIN BON ZINZIN NAN MAIN YO

GOOD JOB GUYS

k-lito

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh! Shocked

Deja?!

Them boys are sending a message.... WE MEAN BUSINESS!

Antouka. I like what I hear. Keep it up!

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZANMI touch fedler Antoine lan sou bass la pa gin manti ladan.

Antouka li boneu toujou, apres 1 ans si band sa vraiment ekzister ma bay opinion'm mais mizik sa move. Guitar tout se son laria.

MIAMI sa tounin Manhattan During Busy and Rush hours avek Djazz mesye.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was that Felder on bass?.. Because as soon as I heard the bass line, I couldn't stop thinking of Nulook..

Very good introduction track.. I still don't like the name. Can't digest it at all. I dont like copy cats, but as far as the song, two thumbs up. I can see the Zenglen.. Nulook fans appreciating a track like this..

Good job....

but change the name..

choubenz

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Was that Felder on bass?.. Because as soon as I heard the bass line, I couldn't stop thinking of Nulook..

Very good introduction track.. I still don't like the name. Can't digest it at all. I dont like copy cats, but as far as the song, two thumbs up. I can see the Zenglen.. Nulook fans appreciating a track like this..

Good job....

but change the name..

INDEED---THE GREAT FELDER

CHECK ME IN EV

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Apa building nan tounin mention" Merci Dabenz Laughing

I like wi...Good song!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well, i do not have any problem with the song, but that is the message it is conveying, that " tout moun ka met djazz". Therefore, those guys are only encouraging other guys to have their own bands paske fok yo touche minm kob avek met djazz!b Tout neg ou sel pawol, ou mange vant ou plein
pa gin employe encore, tout neg vle patron?
On the song itself, it is an average song!

Last edited by jeancelestin on Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: