KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONICK/NICKENSON DEBUT SINGLE "JERE'M": LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michoulove

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW! Simply amazing. Very nice, guys. Can't wait for the album to drop.

labellekira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOVE IT

NICKY AND MAC D....GREAT JOB...

THIS IS MY NEW THEME SONG....

GREAT JOB ON THE VOCAL MAC D.

NICKY.....OU DEJA KONNEN KOMANN MWEN APRESYE'W POU TOUT BON TRAVAY WAP FE YO.......

I'M VERY IMPRESS....

Last edited by labellekira on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Song nan bon amor

Bon vocal, bon batterie, bon keybord

yef

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ket mesye!!! Laughing Laughing

Son'w ti zanj ki leve Nicky nan domi epi li bal mizik sa wi Laughing Laughing
You gotta be kidding me man Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation The song is hot nan tout ko li.
Maestro, mwen tap tann, epi ou sevi!!! Mesi bokou papa Laughing Laughing Laughing

The text is killing!!! The solos are killing!!!! Amonik mwen abo wi!!!

ZenglenMan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JEREM Sa Se Chante Moman' Lol

I Love it But I Love How The Harmony Blend Within Each Singer

I Didnt Know Who Was Who And 2 Me Das A Good THing

NELSON29

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After listening to 5 times, im still not feeling it. Its a ok song, definetly not a HIT. Too many breaks. i was expecting something completely new. the text is way too simple. i hope this is just a teaser song.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really appreciate the vocals from all the guys. We'll have to wait and see what impact it makes, but nou ka we amonik ginyin anpil talan ladan'l...Best of luck guys...

menkonpa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is good. I like it. Nicky is a master on his keyboard there is no doubt. Mac D does a great job singing, he doesn't take risks. Reginald Cange would have hit all kinds of notes on this song.
I give the song a 8.5/10. It will not be a hit, only because there is not a simple hook that we will remember, like in Deception.
This little flute sound at 3:36 mark is simply sick, no question. The JereM chorus a little dull, needed to be a little livelier. This part will kill the club dance floor. Anpil pez sou pati sa a. The song ends prematurely I think. A crazy guitar groove should come right at the last break and take the song to the next level, add about 30 seconds more and finish it off. Take note Nicky. take note.
Good luck to Nicky and Armonick. Great start.
But I fear one thing for them. This song is pure Nicky's style. Is it going to remain all on Nicky or is there another style emerging of the group. If the group is all feeding off Nicky's style, one can't say that the group is full of talented guys, but of good team players.

Last edited by menkonpa on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
music lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The song is good but not great, I was expecting more than that.
Good luck Harmonick

Tetkale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This song is average. I listened to it a few times and there isn't anything spectacular about it. I was expecting more from Nickenson and crew. I like the intro and the guitar solo, the rest is just average to me.

Is that Dener Seide on the guitar solo?

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: