KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*PICTURES + NOTES: KREYOL LA/DJAKOUT (APRIL 26TH - 2008)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: *PICTURES + NOTES: KREYOL LA/DJAKOUT (APRIL 26TH - 2008)! Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the KM PICTURES/VISUALS from last night's party featuring KREYOL LA and DJAKOUT at Amazura.

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

mymy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pics ....
APACH yo parèt so class ak ti uniforme saa yo !

Shocked Shocked Shocked DREAD lan , poukwaaa tou ce fresheurrrrrrrrr ? mezanmi se pa ti fresh non ! Laughing

labellekira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AWESOME PICS...
THANKS PAT!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately I got to the party late, and only had the chance to catch 2/3 songs from KREYOL LA. But the songs that I did catch, the group rocked it as usual. KASSE CHEN NAN SKIT still doing well. I just simply can't wait for the new LIVE SETUP from the group to see how they will play.

DJAKOUT basically gave the same exact (ALMOST) set as their SOBS show. They brought back "MA SEULE FOLIE" for the second night in a row, as well as the songs "JISTIS", "ESKIVE" (They did not play that last one at SOBS), "PWOBLEM"...all in all they delivered.

The crowd was NOT what was expected from these two bands, but it still managed to draw quite a few people to the event.

Thanks to GLASSES for everything. I had a great time.

PS: The guys from upcoming RAFRECHI were in the house. Also promoters FOOLISH BROTHERS, JAZZ ENTERPRISE, KENSY, RICHARD URBAIN, ATLANTA, ROCKY and SONY RADIO and SONYBELANFOM.

KM!

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics Pat

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: THEO! Reply with quote Back to top

THEO missed the band flight from Fort Lauderdale and could not make it because he overslept. I am told that with SPIRIT AIRLINES, allegedly when you miss your flight, you lose the ticket. He tried to get on a later flight, but the only spot open was for TUESDAY. He stayed in Miami.

KM!

NELSON29

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics..the girls are pretty.

ED

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, atis mwen yo te fre papa....sèlman montre sa gen pou kokobe shabba kanmenm Laughing Laughing

PANCHE A DWAT POUN EVITE TOUT PIEJ YO METE...PANCHE A GAUCHE TOUT SAK PALE POUN BA YO PASE

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tous les 2 djazz yo te fre.

Good job KM with the shots!

Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great pics as usual KM, looks like it was nice pary. Dread la fre ampil wi.

KM, ou gate bagay la net with th elast added bit. I see the poor exuses continue to pour from our artists. Overslept uh?

I have flight in the mroning, let's see I over sleep what will happen.

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: