KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EVE-LOR'S "BADDEST CHICK" VISUALS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TATOU20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yvelor needs to get a life piont blank she can't sing nor dance her pictures look like trash........I don't get it I mean people might think I'm jeaslous of her NO for the record I aint if I had to be jealous I would be of Mei mei (killer body, bel timoun ak style) and misty jean (killer body bel timoun ak style) first off si yvelor vle make it in the HMI she should hire a a stylist cuz she looks cheap ak sa ki sou li yo, and hmmmmm she should hire a speech coach cuz she said li pale 3 langues to me menm creole li pa pale mwen pa bezwen al pi lwen well sorry as far as getting a life she sounds desperate to me she talks about what hangout did and did to her OK she said li fini ak HMI la danm AND U BACK Y? To do what? MAKE PEOPLE LAUGHT AT U AGAIN........tipitit go back to doing your talk show in atlanta ok menm sa wi se dwet sou bouch I'm out of this but conseil al lekol pou gen on diplome pito wa fe pi byen tande ti madame

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KREOLA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve-Lor thank you very much for the pictures... Mesi anpil Laughing Laughing

Thanks Pat for posting Very Happy

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'pa konnen pou lot moun men mwen jwen wi la Laughing Laughing Laughing

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TATOU20 wrote:
Yvelor needs to get a life piont blank she can't sing nor dance her pictures look like trash........I don't get it I mean people might think I'm jeaslous of her NO for the record I aint if I had to be jealous I would be of Mei mei (killer body, bel timoun ak style) and misty jean (killer body bel timoun ak style) first off si yvelor vle make it in the HMI she should hire a a stylist cuz she looks cheap ak sa ki sou li yo, and hmmmmm she should hire a speech coach cuz she said li pale 3 langues to me menm creole li pa pale mwen pa bezwen al pi lwen well sorry as far as getting a life she sounds desperate to me she talks about what hangout did and did to her OK she said li fini ak HMI la danm AND U BACK Y? To do what? MAKE PEOPLE LAUGHT AT U AGAIN........tipitit go back to doing your talk show in atlanta ok menm sa wi se dwet sou bouch I'm out of this but conseil al lekol pou gen on diplome pito wa fe pi byen tande ti madame

Why the Insult?
everyone has a Dream Mezanmi!

Nou les femmes parfois toujou pran les choses epi nou Over Analyzing going beyond border. She just sent a picture of her, she's not doing anything wrong here.

MACD fe foto topless, tombe fe Push up and what was that all about. it is surely a double standard here with the ladies on km. you guys have becoming Aritotle, KarL max si telman nap analyze.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
M'pa konnen pou lot moun men mwen jwen wi la Laughing Laughing Laughing

NOU JWINN SANRICK----LI GIN POU NOU TOUT

SELFISH QUE TU ES

choubenz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
TATOU20 wrote:

Why the Insult?
everyone has a Dream Mezanmi!

Nou les femmes parfois toujou pran les choses epi nou Over Analyzing going beyond border. She just sent a picture of her, she's not doing anything wrong here.

MACD fe foto topless, tombe fe Push up and what was that all about. it is surely a double standard here with the ladies on km. you guys have becoming Aritotle, KarL max si telman nap analyze.

OU PA KA OUE SE VOYE YO VOYEL KAFOU

Shocked Shocked

TATOU20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmmmmm kafou please hap off my back......I speak for myself moun kap di yo voyem lan I have a mind of my own mwen pa joure tifi a mwen just bay on reality talk I'm saying it how it is and as far as guys sending pictures I don't care about that ish tchuiiipppp here we go again kafou toujou ap start SH*T fall back ok that will do u good and as far as yvelor is concern I still think the same way

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
teenah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no matter how HARD they try, mwen poko we ou moun ki ka bat Mei Mei non, she started tht whole web fame thing with her bad ass pictures and so far Mei Mei is the biggest chick that i've seen thusfar. Eve Lor, fait on ti poze cocotte.

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la maniere de Bethova se "No dyol to talk" Laughing Laughing

En passant Erotically Very Nice pointers Wink

leroizai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TATOU20 wrote:

wow..... was all this necessary. you sound like someone who just dont like the girl. if you dont it's okay, we understand but danmmm. kite timoun nan viv tonnerre..... Why she back in the in the HMI? vale moun ki ale ki tounen. sa ki te di se lekol paran yo vle yo ale, epi yo tounen nou pran yo ak de bwa louvri? her pictures are trashy cuz she'w showing some skins, but when guys are doing the same you girls are prasing them.. aint that what we call double standards?
And for any of you female, or male too, who dont like the pictures, y'all dont have to look at them. As for me, im enjoying myself big time...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: