KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EVE-LOR'S "BADDEST CHICK" VISUALS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet Jesus!!!K MAMI!!
Que trasero tiene esta mujer!!!
Que dios te bendiga todo los dias Eve-Lor!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hmph...

I think Kafou got this post under Control i'm out ..

Thanks for the visual....keep doing your thing Eve L Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Playzee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whoever came up with the idea for such a spread should be shot. Women in the HMI and the Caribbean music industry have made so much progress and let's face it; they still have a long way to go. This does not help. I find this woman unprofessional. I find the manner in which the group went about selecting a female bandmate even less professsional. Let your talent speak and the photos will serve as a supplement to the entire package. These photos remind me of the women we all watched in the Luke Campbell videos in the 80's and early 90's. This is a business and the HMI and it's stars are making major strides. So either one learns to play the game and come correct or go back to junior high school where such childish antics are expected and even tolerated. Some of these women need musical guidance. Episodes such as this makes it clear why certain females in the HMI shine and others are bounce around, used and will never be seen as bonifide superstars.

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who cares!

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gro kozé... mézanmi Eve lor if u have it, flaunt it pitit. Moin dakor ak ou de nos jours siw pa montré la chair ou pap kampé sou anyin non...

Gloire à Emeline Michel , Yole Derose so and so...
(MAK)

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops on ti kestion wi , sé déception Hangout la ki fè ou bien... Eske guin on lot rézon pou sa. Paske mpoko wè kijan Evelor pwal impréssioném la. oubien sé la bel mode ki konsa? le cul à l'air!!!

Mézanmi , Michael Guirand , Roberto Martino , James Cardozo , Gazzman Couleur , Katalog so and so. We ladies want some skins as well , komansé voyé kelke shot with some sexy boxers or better yet some strings for us.

Bon Evelor great pics indeed , but now i need to hear the voice komm wap météw an éxhibition paske sam té tandé pour rehearsal pa fèm le tandé moin du bien du tout.
(MAK)

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is indeed the baddest chick ever seen
those pics reminded me when I used to
pay 5 gourdes "jalousie" Laughing Laughing neg
petion-ville yo konn sa map pale a
foto sa yo two dekolte mashe
se pa imaj sa ou dwe ap makete ti pitit
next time send some sexy pics but classy!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
islandspicey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh girl, where do i start?

Ummm

positive: Smile
1. She's pretty and has a great body. We all can use some work but hers is good to go.
2. Better than the last photos.

Negative: Shocked Shocked

1. The outfits are tacky as hell
2. The poses are tacky as hell
3. The direction of the shoot simply baffles me.

Overall, pretty girl, needs a stylist...correction, a good stylist ASAP. Arrow

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to request more pics if possible Very Happy something like the pic in the studio would do just fine. Evelor make it happen Wink

Machiavel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know I have seen this girl in Ricoh's World.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: