KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW IMPORTANT IS ORAL SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: HOW IMPORTANT IS ORAL SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP? Reply with quote Back to top

Why some women "hate" giving oral sex to their partner's? Do you really have to do it??? Do you feel forced into it? How important it is in a good relationship?

Last edited by DANIELBONZAM on Sat May 27, 2006 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daniel,

It's all about preference. No we don't have to BLOW Exclamation And yes some women feel forced into BLOWING Exclamation

*It's only important if your mate loves receiving... It's all about enjoying and pleasing your mate Idea *

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
Daniel,

It's all about preference. No we don't have to BLOW Exclamation And yes some women feel forced into BLOWING Exclamation

*It's only important if your mate loves receiving... It's all about enjoying and pleasing your mate Idea *

What do you mean by, "No we don't have to blowing.." It's one the the most PLEASURABLE aspects of sex and to demy him it and expect him to remain faithful is unthinkable.. I think, once she can trust you and feel confident about her skills epi li lan biznis net ale.................

Anyway, Why women hate giving oral?

a) It smells
b)They may be chocked during it
c) Swallowing makes you want to throw up
d) Ok li ka fer dent lan bouche ou rache.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We don`t have to do it...but for me i think it`s a good way to start the fun...... Wink

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with you Daniel that oral is very pleasant specially when the person giving it is a PRO... But you got to remember NOT everyone will go downtown.
I couldn't answer the question as to why other females don't BLOW... But I aint finna front, Kreola puts it down babe Wink

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To swallow or not to swallow???

I think for lots of women, that's the big question. The answer it totally up to you. You shouldn't feel under any pressure either way.

But, If you do swallow, you'll make him feel loved, accepted n welcommmmmmmmmed you know...

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sistas,
As for what's in it, the main ingredient is the naturally accurring sugar fructose, and ther's probably about some calories in the average ejaculate, so you don't need to worry it'll make you fat.
What about the taste of it??? That I don't know!

Timadanm85

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DANIELBONZAM wrote:
But, If you do swallow, you'll make him feel loved, accepted n welcommmmmmmmmed you know...

How does that make him feel loved, accepted and welcomed??? I really dont get that part Confused

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Timadanm85 wrote:

How does that make him feel loved, accepted and welcomed??? I really dont get that part Confused

THE KEY WORDS ARE

LOVE= He will always LOVE receiving it for as long as you want to blow it for him
ACCEPTED=He will ACCEPT the offer to give it wherever you offer to please him.
WELCOME= If you are so desprerate to see him and is crazy enough to think that he LOVES you and ACCEPTS your heart and soul after you keep offering it... You'll always be WELCOMED everytime you are in the mood to blow.

If you truly are foolish enought to think that the aboves mean that you got yourself a man...MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm I hate to imagine what would happen when you can no longer GIVE a BLOW... More likely you'll be BLOWN AWAY faster than the way he WELCOMED and ACCEPTED you each time you used to offer him what he LOVED.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Timadanm85 wrote:
DANIELBONZAM wrote:

Well, According to most men, is not physical but emotinal. Oral sex can be one of the most loving gifts a woman can give, but genital sex, men say, is ultimately the most fulfilling because thare is a feeling of oneness, a bonding, a partaking of each other, a total intimacy you know. So you can use oral sex as a way of extending lovemaking or as an end in itself. If you are using it as simply one means of stimulation, you would stop before a man comes to a climax and switch to the woman-on-top position or any other position that you are comfortable with. If, however, you both wish to go on to climax you can face the question of swallowing the man's ejaculate.

First, don't do anything that repels you! But, some men consider it a very special love sign if a woman is willing to swallow their sperm. Others don't see it as "that a big deal," but it's really a matter of what you feel comfortable with.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: