KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BOOTLEGERS BEWARE...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: BOOTLEGERS BEWARE... Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to warn ALL who beleive in bootlegs, or perchase Musics and Movies at a strore that sell bootlegs.

Pat, I know this is serious news and that since it happened near my home, I took the chance to post it. I hope by doing so I did not violate any of KM rules.

3 Records stores in Spring Valley were being investigated for months. Today at around 5:30PM the Village of Spring Valley Detectives and Squads entered La Nouvelle Generation Records, Inc, Ownd by a Rockland Resident ( I don't know the affiliation with THE NOUVELLE GENERATION INTERNATIONAL RECORDS LABEL) and arrested the Owner and brought his wife in for questioning, since she was the cashier at the store.

Main Street in Spring Valley was blocked between Union Plaza and Church Street(those familiar with Spring Valley in Rockland) in order for the officers to take all the evidence with them... They found High top serox machine, that were used to Copy hardcover CD/DVD covers, and boxes of "AVERY" Disc round covers for CD/DVDs.The Government is behind producers 100%, and they are taking heavy action against anyone who Violates copyrights.

Since all the information is not out yet, I will not add anymore. For fact it will be in the Journal News in the morning, I will bring more info. Channel 12 News on the Hudson was at the scene and braodcasted it live on the 10: PM news.

Stay tuned

belfam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone knows if the Zin/Krezi party is still going on to night? I think that they were supposed to be doing that party.

JMPerry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I am talking about. It's about time they start going down. Respect the industry and stop being thieves. Our artists need respect !!!

Please keep us updated.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Today at around 5:30PM the Village of Spring Valley Detectives and Squads entered La Nouvelle Generation Records, Inc, Ownd by a Rockland Resident ( I don't know the affiliation with THE NOUVELLE GENERATION INTERNATIONAL RECORDS LABEL) and arrested the Owner and brought his wife in for questioning, since she was the cashier at the store.

SexyInBS, this is not the first time the owner (McKenzie) has been questioned or arrested for bootlegging. Imagine him selling a BAL for $15! The worst part is, people are actually buying his bootleggs bals.

natnat21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The bal for tonight is still on Belfam.

RAFRECHI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel koze!

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I actually just got back from the ZIN/Krezy Party, I'll give a review later.

MCkenzin is out on Bond an is due back in court May 18. I'll keep you guys posted.

Attendance at the this party was very low, But I saw Erotically Yours... Idea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: