Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FABIOLA COMMENTS ON ROOSEVELT SITUATION!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FABIOLA COMMENTS ON ROOSEVELT SITUATION!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: FABIOLA COMMENTS ON ROOSEVELT SITUATION! Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to KREZI manager FABIOLA this morning about the Roosevelt situation. These are some of the points that we touched on.

*IN TERMS OF IF ROOSEVELT STILL HAS A JOB WITH KREZI!

Fabiola: "We CAN'T make any decisions right now regarding Roosevelt UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO US. I HAVE TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT because of the 3 years that he's been with us, and the rapport that we have with each other. Depending on what he tells us, then we will be able to make or take a decision."

*CAN SHE GUARANTEE THAT ROOSEVELT WILL STILL HAVE A JOB WITH KREZI IF HE CALLS TODAY

Fabiola: "I can't guarantee ANYTHING either way whether it's positive or negative."

*ON ROOSEVELT'S EXPLANATION ON THE RADIO ABOUT THE SHOW!

Fabiola: "If he was confused in terms of the time, he should've called Ti Lionel. Ti Lionel spoke to him 2 times, the last time Ti Lionel told him to take a taxi to the show. That is the last time we heard from him. PLUS, after what happened, why keep the silence and not call one of the people in the group? Why are we getting an explanation from Roosevelt on the radio? Why are we finding out on the radio that Thursday is when he is coming back to Haiti?"

*WHAT HAPPENS IF ROOSEVELT COMES AND TALKS TO KREZI ON THURSDAY? CAN HE STILL PLAY WITH THE BAND THIS WEEKEND?

Fabiola: "I have no guarantee if Roosevelt is coming in Thursday. I don't know if he will get in touch with us when he comes in. Our priority right now is to get ready for two gigs that we have. One on Friday in ST. Marc, and the other one on Saturday (Wedding). Every member of the band is important, but no one is irreplaceable."

*IS ROOSEVELT STILL IN KREZI AS FAR AS SHE IS CONCERNED?

Fabiola: "Yes he is. We have to leave a door open. We have to sit down and talk to find out what he wants to do. Until he calls us on the phone, or comes talk to us in person, we have to leave the door open."

*CAN THE FANS OPINIONS INFLUENCE KREZI'S DECISION TOWARDS ROOSEVELT?

Fabiola: "We do take the opinions of the fans into CONSIDERATION, but we will NOT let it influence our decision on the situation."

*IS ROOSEVELT TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TO FIRE HIM ON PURPOSE?

Fabiola: (Shocked/Emotional). I hope that is not the case. After everything that I had been through with the breakup of Konpa Kreyol, it took me a long time to TRUST again. I would be very disappointed if that were the case. We put Roosevelt at ease. When he came and told us about the school issue at the end of 2007, it was not yet finalized, I asked him to give us 6 months notice before his departure. That is why we asked him to give us until September. We told him we would be willing to make it in JUNE, if the drummer that we have picked up everything earlier than anticipated. I would be SHOCKED/SURPRISED if Roosevelt was trying to get us to let him go on a bad note."

Thanks FABIOLA!

KM!

Banish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: FABIOLA COMMENTS ON ROOSEVELT SITUATION! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

Fabiola: (Shocked/Emotional). I hope that is not the case. After everything that I had been through with the breakup of Konpa Kreyol, it took me a long time to TRUST again. I would be very disappointed if that were the case. We put Roosevelt at ease. When he came and told us about the school issue at the end of 2007, it was not yet finalized, I asked him to give us 6 months notice before his departure. That is why we asked him to give us until September. We told him we would be willing to make it in JUNE, if the drummer that we have picked up everything earlier than anticipated. I would be SHOCKED/SURPRISED if Roosevelt was trying to get us to let him go on a bad note."

KM!

Mwen yon ti jan confuse. So se djazz la ki mande Ti Roos bayo juska Septembre? Nan interview David la, li di TiRoos di yo se en Septembre lap kite. So which is it? Bagay Septembre sa se decision TiRoos ou bien djazz la? Bref....

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FABIOLA COMMENTS ON ROOSEVELT SITUATION! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We spoke to KREZI manager FABIOLA this morning about the Roosevelt situation. These are some of the points that we touched on.

*IN TERMS OF IF ROOSEVELT STILL HAS A JOB WITH KREZI!

Fabiola: "We CAN'T make any decisions right now regarding Roosevelt UNTIL HE SPEAKS TO US. I HAVE TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT because of the 3 years that he's been with us, and the rapport that we have with each other. Depending on what he tells us, then we will be able to make or take a decision."

*CAN SHE GUARANTEE THAT ROOSEVELT WILL STILL HAVE A JOB WITH KREZI IF HE CALLS TODAY

Fabiola: "I can't guarantee ANYTHING either way whether it's positive or negative."

*ON ROOSEVELT'S EXPLANATION ON THE RADIO ABOUT THE SHOW!

Fabiola: "If he was confused in terms of the time, he should've called Ti Lionel. Ti Lionel spoke to him 2 times, the last time Ti Lionel told him to take a taxi to the show. That is the last time we heard from him. PLUS, after what happened, why keep the silence and not call one of the people in the group? Why are we getting an explanation from Roosevelt on the radio? Why are we finding out on the radio that Thursday is when he is coming back to Haiti?"

*WHAT HAPPENS IF ROOSEVELT COMES AND TALKS TO KREZI ON THURSDAY? CAN HE STILL PLAY WITH THE BAND THIS WEEKEND?

Fabiola: "I have no guarantee if Roosevelt is coming in Thursday. I don't know if he will get in touch with us when he comes in. Our priority right now is to get ready for two gigs that we have. One on Friday in ST. Marc, and the other one on Saturday (Wedding). Every member of the band is important, but no one is irreplaceable."

*IS ROOSEVELT STILL IN KREZI AS FAR AS SHE IS CONCERNED?

Fabiola: "Yes he is. We have to leave a door open. We have to sit down and talk to find out what he wants to do. Until he calls us on the phone, or comes talk to us in person, we have to leave the door open."

*CAN THE FANS OPINIONS INFLUENCE KREZI'S DECISION TOWARDS ROOSEVELT?

Fabiola: "We do take the opinions of the fans into CONSIDERATION, but we will NOT let it influence our decision on the situation."

Thanks FABIOLA!

KM!

Wow! Fabiola is extremely professional! Of course! She has to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and time to explain himself!
Bravo! She did not let her emotions get the best of her!
She is a prof!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bel kesyon, bel repons...
en nou rete tet fret....

black jojo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tet chaje pou ti Roos , ou kwe se konsa misye ta kite HMI mwen pa kwe sa. Patne pam mete gran mounn sou ale pale avek komite djaz la epi bay yo yon bon rezon ki fe ou pat la. Epi li pa fe sans ou gen tan ale pale avek la prez san ou pa kontakte younn nan tet Krezi li pa bon di tou Ti Roos mete gran moun sou ou.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
belfam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow you can tell by her responses that she
is upset with the situation and i wish her and
the band the best of luck and to do what is best
for the band.
And thank you Pat for the info right on point Wink
As for Troos vye jes net al kole bro vye jes!!!!! Sad

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Donk now nou wè...EVERYONE IS WAITING AFTER ROI ROOSVELT Evil or Very Mad

Thx for the interview Pat And Fabi Wink

Sel sa mwen ka di krezi now...se FE ZAFE NOU...and pa kite okin sitaution decouragé nou..au contraire se foss poul ban nou Wink

pwen_de_jou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A very level-headed, fair response. I hate to see Krezi going through this. One of the things that I respected most about the WHOLE GROUP was their professionalism. The band is still profesional, but Roosevelt's alleged behavior confuses me.

I hope that at the very least they can all sit down and resolve things amicably.

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hope this all can be resolved sooner rather than later. Too bad Krezi has to go through all this mess because of one individual. I don't get why he can't just pick up the phone. It's all about Common Courtesy. Nothing more or less.. I think Krezi deserves that phone call.

Thanks Faby and Pat for this information.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy FUNKY...Epa wap rele neg la KING ROOSEVELT?

FUNKY...Pa kite kole'W fe ap bay neg la GRAD san ou pa vle Laughing Laughing Laughing

FUNKY...ROOSEVELT "deserves" the benefit of the doubt. Don't you think so?

EY...You surely agree...don't you?

BANISH.....KREZI asked him until SEPTEMBER. He has to come for some extensive ENGLISH courses before heading out to L.A in January 2009.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: