KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HANGOUT'S POSSIBLE NEW LEADING LADY "VISUAL"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teenah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't see anything wrong with the pose. i've seen worst on the
board. the picture is not tasteless or vulgar. Saida, keep it up, hopefully
you make it to HO.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
Hell again!! Very Happy

Ok, just to keep you updated, i now have HO's management contact info and i should be giving them a call some time in the next few days...and of course, you will all know the outcome of that even before i inform you - LOL...thats KM for ya'....Wink

Well stay tuned...Question

And most importantly, thanks for the support i am getting from you all...It is really appreciated!! Razz Razz

THNX!!

OH ET POURQUOIS PAS!

ANTOUKA WELCOME TO THE INDUSTRY.

MAIS ON THE REAL, WHEN I "GADEING YOU" OU FE'M ANVI MANGER KAROT VRE. Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spetacular, very gorgeous, nice shape, cute face, i like the hair thing she got going on, simply amazing.

dj wicked palm beach

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HER THIGHS REMIND ME OF YOUNG GRORGY ZIN 1990. MAMZEL **** BEL I NEVER HEARD HER SING B4

teenah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

any update?????? Saida vini paler avec nou.

Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes

See what I was saying...If this is the way female artist keeps coming, by next year, they'll be playboy candidate...

Question, this whole "sitting down legs wide open" is it a new trend or something?????

The girl is pretty, I'll give her that but did she really have to start with that kind of a bang?

Hope she can sing... Cool

Well Aesha, to be honest with you, that photo was taken at a night club while with friends, just chilling and hanging out at The Forge (lol)...though I don't think it was vulgar at all comparing to most of the photos out there of female artists...yes i know it is your opinion and I appreciate that, but i don't think it means I'm ready for playboy neither - LOL. In the music business today, sex sells, but we still give you the chance to use your imagination too Wink ...feel me girl? but if it did offend you in any way - my bad! Crying or Very sad

So...
to give you all an update, i have contacted HO management but we have not yet talked about details...once that has been finalized, you will know what my answer was.
Other than that, take care ya'll!!

Peace Out!

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes

See what I was saying...If this is the way female artist keeps coming, by next year, they'll be playboy candidate...

Question, this whole "sitting down legs wide open" is it a new trend or something?????

The girl is pretty, I'll give her that but did she really have to start with that kind of a bang?

Well Aesha, to be honest with you, that photo was taken at a night club while with friends, just chilling and hanging out at The Forge (lol)...though I don't think it was vulgar at all comparing to most of the photos out there of female artists...yes i know it is your opinion and I appreciate that, but i don't think it means I'm ready for playboy neither - LOL. In the music business today, sex sells, but we still give you the chance to use your imagination too Wink ...feel me girl? but if it did offend you in any way - my bad! Crying or Very sad

So...
to give you all an update, i have contacted HO management but we have not yet talked about details...once that has been finalized, you will know what my answer was.

Peace Out!

OK THANX 4 THE INFO SAIDA.

BY THE WAY ANYMORE PIX'S Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Well Aesha, to be honest with you, that photo was taken at a night club while with friends, just chilling and hanging out at The Forge (lol)...though I don't think it was vulgar at all comparing to most of the photos out there of female artists...yes i know it is your opinion and I appreciate that, but i don't think it means I'm ready for playboy neither - LOL. In the music business today, sex sells, but we still give you the chance to use your imagination too ...feel me girl? but if it did offend you in any way - my bad!

So...

Peace Out!

EPI TOU SAIDA EXPRIME TET LI TRES TRES BIEN! Smile

I tell you one thing , HO manament better work fast otherwise I will create my own band and have Saida as one of the female singers.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Reply with quote Back to top

Saida Prosper wrote:
Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes

So...

Peace Out!

This woman is intelligent wi, some of them haters on KM should be put on notice quick. Vinn voye fleur wap jwen yon roche!!!

Good response Saida. I like you pic very refreshing and don't mind this nonsense.

Saida Prosper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Hello again Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I guess jan lòt lan di'l lan "Fò'w gen bagay pou'w fè bagay" Razz
I love you Saida Prosper Very Happy

I wanted to say thank you DonGabbana for the love... Wink

And Aesha, i didn't have to start off with a BANG at all, but its all good because maybe this will force me to work harder to please who ever will support me. I guess they are just giving me the chance to prove myself now instead of trying to bring me down before actually knowing about me or showing them what i got...Its called the benefit of the doubt...but i see that you are one tough cookie Wink LOL....its ok though - still got love for you all...

thanks again for the support KM and everyone - i really and truly appreciate it. I hope i dont let you down!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: