KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HANGOUT'S POSSIBLE NEW LEADING LADY "VISUAL"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes

See what I was saying...If this is the way female artist keeps coming, by next year, they'll be playboy candidate...

Question, this whole "sitting down legs wide open" is it a new trend or something?????

The girl is pretty, I'll give her that but did she really have to start with that kind of a bang?

Hope she can sing... Cool

BabyVice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[color=red]Pat
What about the one who looks like MeiMei's twin?

M gen impression HO pa konn ki moun pou yo chwazi anko.

Anttouka si yon chwazi Saida, it's gonna be a good choice, she really looks good
l [/color].

islandspicey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, Ti pose sa vraisment popular wi...lol
Anyway, I guess with the way the ladies in the HMI are going. She has to come out with a bang.

She has the look and from what I am hearing about her, seems she has the talent. Hang Out is finally moving in the right direction.

MeiMei who? Laughing

Dekale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade yon Bote Kreyòl.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nèg isi yo tankou yon bann prizonye ki nan prizon ki pa janm wè fanm. Kobaba ! LOL ! De tout fason, bèl ti zenzeng devan letènèl ! Si ti dam sa a gen potansyalite pou-l bouje bout anba sa a m ap gade la a sou sèn, se bagay ki pou zonbifye tout nèg k al nan bal Hangout fè yo entatad.

Apre Princess Georgie, mwen remake tout medam ki pase nan Hangout yo toujou bèl-anfòm men pa gen vokal; n ap rete tann pou wè si Saida ka osi chame nou avèk vwa-l menm jan ak kò-l.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[color=indigo]Kafou,

Se premye fwa mwen remake Kafou fou kon sa dèyè yon atis fi. Asosye, ou jwenn?

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)
[/color]

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU TÉ MÈT LAGÉ 10 CHYEN ANRAJÉ LA GONAVE YO NAN YONN NAN JARÈT SA YO... YO PAP KA FINI'L... Cool

PÒZ FOTO SA RÉLÉ "FANT JANM FANM FìN FÈM FOU". Cool

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes
The girl is pretty, I'll give her that but did she really have to start with that kind of a bang?

I guess jan lòt lan di'l lan "Fò'w gen bagay pou'w fè bagay" Razz
I love you Saida Prosper Very Happy

naturellecreole

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
SAIDA FE'M ANVI MANGER KAROT!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUi monsieur le LAPIN
she's very beautiful and hot. bon bagay

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Rolling Eyes

See what I was saying...If this is the way female artist keeps coming, by next year, they'll be playboy candidate...

Question, this whole "sitting down legs wide open" is it a new trend or something?????

Hope she can sing... Cool

My favorite feminist Laughing Laughing What's up girl?!? I knew you would say it I said the same thing but to her credit I did see some other poses from her that someone posted Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: