KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

all i can say is WOW. Sandra sa se yon bon bagay san manke anyen Cool

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am so tired of these amateur photo shoots.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou

Administrateur Board la pa nan bagay konsa pou okin atis.

KM!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
I am so tired of these amateur photo shoots.

I'm with you there COMPLETELY.. but lets give this one a break.. She was hanging in the club and decided to have a few pics taken of her.

islandspicey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So nice of Sandra to think of all her MALE fans.
Her dres is nice, the color suits her well.
I'm not really feeling herposes though, they look a little tacky. Especially because she's in a dress.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy SANRICK...SE PA SA

DO YOU APPROVE of the pictures or not?

You are NOT afraid of what the KM ladies are going to say about you either way, therefore....DO YOU APPROVE OF THE PICTURES OR NOT? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

D K BESS senbler li kontan anpil wi li minm....and others as well.

KM!

Approve en gran jan Pat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade bagay mwen perdi matin yan...Oh my GOD..!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Aesha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes
And here we go, straight downhill....

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se pou apwouve, kenpòt nèg isi a ki pa manke yon fèy ap apwouve photo yo. Men ti obsèvasyon mwen fè nan premye photo a antan ke yon ekspè nan imaj :

Pou jan Sandra layite kò-l li chita li ouvri pye-l pou-l poze pou photo a, ou ka santi se jis apre li fin poze pou Pat li reyalize kilòt li genlè parèt, epi briskeman li kouri pran men-l li desann ti pwent rad li pou bare lamayòt la. Ki vle di, Pat gentan pran pi bèl jòf la ! Se ti rès la li pote pou nou la a. Manti m fè mesye?

De tout fason, photo yo fè enpak yo ta sipoze fè a.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Sheriff Trankil La)

Dulce

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: If I was white I would be bright red!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

After I got over seing the pictures with my five derriers all stack on my back.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I had a ball with this post. Pat you are crazier than I thought. I always told Pat no visuals. I will not do visuals. Believe it or not I hate taking pictures Rolling Eyes

So here I am with my nice dress and my very noticeable secret under my ddress obviously showing without my realizing (even after looking in the mirror multiple times), having an AMAZING time and who do I see Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Patrick D.

I ran to the bathroom.... but he was right there to catch me when I got out Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was having such a great night and I was soooo relaxed that I gave in and he happily clicked away with his camera Laughing

Although I will never reveal the secret behind that hideous thing I had under the dress, I will say that I was feeling a little down because I did put on some weight, but after joking around with Pat and jokingly taking those pictures I felt a lot better. After seeing the response on the board (good and bad ), I felt even more motivated to work harder at the gym. Thanks Guys!!

I know some guys don't like it when I lose too much weight but I have to try to look as fit as I can because I am currently auditioning for commercials and plan on doing a lot in t.v. land. Unfortunately thickness does not go hand and hand with my short frame for that venture so I decided to make a change. So to the guys that like my thickness, I'm sorry I have to do me now and really lean out and tone, tone, tone. I don't believe in starvation diets so don't worry I will be healthy. I love all of you. Yanvaloo, where in the world do you get these nice pictures of me? I think I need to hire you.

Last edited by Dulce on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: