KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I am NOT going to front. Saturday at La Nuit Des Jeunes, was the best that I've seen SANDRA. She had on a YELLOW OUTFIT that "highlighted" all of her physical features Laughing Laughing Laughing More importantly, she looked ravishing from head to toe.

To any man, if you see SANDRA coming towards you with that YELLOW DRESS....RUN or else OU CHIRER.

PS: SANDRA basically had the people around that area MOUTHS WIDE OPEN as she sat and took some of these shots. HER BODYGUARD (Her older sister, who also doubles as her manager), actually had me DELETE some hot pictures that I had already taken of Sandra. At the same time, she was telling Sandra which pictures to take and not to take as a caring older sister.

Of course SANDRA, being the REBEL and BAD GIRL that she is...SNUCK IN THAT FIRST SHOT just when her sister walked away for a few minutes. Of course I was right there WORKING HARD FOR YOU ALL, to take these SANDRA "I'M IN HEAT" visuals.

By the way, we're not sure if SANDRA has managed to KEEP HER PROMISE of "NO SEX" going on, but judging from the guys that were looking at her while she was taking these pictures, I can assure you that she has plenty of volunteers who would NOT mind helping her BREAK her "NO SEX" promise.

KM!

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
:

KM!

se pou li te retire main`l devan a kom se hot li hot fok li montre li hot net Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS Arrow

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
:

KM!

se pou li te retire main`l devan a kom se hot li hot fok li montre li hot net Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS Arrow
Kite Sandra viv Funky Shocked Shocked Sak pase-w maten an?

k-lito

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kisa PAT santi gro jodi lundi an? looool

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked
K-LITO....DO YOU APPROVE? Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great pics Pat, keep up the good work more photos like these make my day!!!! Bon bagay!!! Cool

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se sak fe samedi te rele la nuit des jeunes, jeuness la tap serenade corps li nan tout sense.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA'S "I'M IN HEAT" VISUALS! Reply with quote Back to top

Pat Shocked Kileu wap fe sa pou medam yo? arf Laughing Laughing

FUNKY wrote:

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS Arrow

Funky tu sors Arrow

choubenz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SANDRA, VOUS AVEZ

belfam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Except for the last pic me no like
The first pic should not have been taking
with a short dress a little tacky
She is a beautiful lady and there were so many
sexy poses she could have taken i have
seen better from her
Pat se sak fe mwen pat ka we-ou konsa
ou te bizi Confused Wink Wink Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: