KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIZIK MIZIK'S NEW SINGLE "PARADI NAN LANFER"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bamban

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song, thanks Pat.

NELSON29

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excelllent track. i love it. Cant wait to hear the rest of the cd.

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Paradi nan lanfe , bel grenn mizik san repwoch, miksaj la pa mal,kick la se sa net, guitar la bon,bass la ki yon ti jan two wo ki koz mwen pa santi li bwe lot akonpayman yo.[/b]

Last edited by kompa'npiwo on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
neg_okap

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn mizik,i love it.Eric Charles did an excellent job .Mizik Mizik mize nan route,but yo pote bon nouvel,can't wait for the album. Very Happy

yef

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANMWEY!!!! Laughing djzaz mwen ap vini Mr. Green !!!!!! I'm loving the song at first try y'all!!!!! Mezanmi Fabrice Rouzier Shocked With this song, you again proved why I think so highly of you! Mesi wi! I have a feeling this album is gonna be another classic.

The song is easy to digest...anpil bel solo. Part of the first keyboard solo is usually played during their live performance when they sing "blese". I'm happy they finally added it to a studio song. Very nice arragement.

Keke lage son la ri gita wi Very Happy I can already imagine the live damage here!!

Eric Charles byen chita nan mizik la. I like that part that goes" Mwen vle, mwen vle cheri mwen vle". And yes i'm happy that they kept the webe/le nap fe lanmou "mood" in there.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Simply Mizik Mizik at its best. I love it Very Happy

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very good mid tempo jam!

Welcome back guys...lemme pull out my old Mizik Mizik cds Cool

luvmenot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow mizik mizik is back

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jazz la still 2 ger

me love it
me like it a loooooooooot

ti pati se sa papa bel anpil anpil kout guita anpil grove

keke, fabrice, please pa kite jazz sa-a kraze

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Tetkale

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaahhhhh Mizik Mizik... Laughing

What always amazes me is the way this team (Fabrice, Keke and now Eric) seem to always proove people wrong. I like what I hear a lot, very nice, from the intro to the final note.

The lyrics can easily be about a woman or the country.

I was laughing when that keyboard solo came in to play, the one where Eric says: "Alo maestro Ansyto... Steak Inn, Steak Inn, Steak Inn..." I think it's a great salute to all the Mizik Mizik fans fans from those days. Se pa de renmen mwen pat renmen solo saa lè yo te konn jwe "Coupab" live.

Antouka, ansyen bon toujou bon. I like the song, now I'm waiting for the rest of the complete album.

Choices, not luck make up someones destiny...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: