Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Who is Behind the kidnapping?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Who is Behind the kidnapping?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Who is Behind the kidnapping? Reply with quote Back to top

The bank officials in Haiti know who are the thugs behind the kidnapping. If some guy comes to deposit $50-200 grand in cash money in my bank, I know he didn't just hit the lottery.

A simple hidden camera would have caught the ransom drop-off and follow the kidnappers

The police could have easily placed a trace device on the money bag

The kidnappings are not solved because the people in power are sharing the wealth that's acquired through those kidnappings.

I wouldn't be surprised if the banks are not telling the bandits the account balances of potential victims.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not just the bank officials, its judges, senators, every single person in Palais National... The questions should be, where did this mindset come from... Some say it's from Aristide's South American drug dealing friends who gave him the idea... Others say, it was Lavalas' way of disrupting the government... Either way you look at it - it points right back to the cross-eyed, coke sniffing, big lip, drug selling, wide eyed priest in South Africa... We have him to thank...

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
It's not just the bank officials, its judges, senators, every single person in Palais National... The questions should be, where did this mindset come from... Some say it's from Aristide's South American drug dealing friends who gave him the idea... Others say, it was Lavalas' way of disrupting the government... Either way you look at it - it points right back to the cross-eyed, coke sniffing, big lip, drug selling, wide eyed priest in South Africa... We have him to thank...

The kidnapping started shortly after the Iragi invasion, where people were getting kidnapped left and right in Iraq.

pwen_de_jou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is Behind the kidnapping? Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
The bank officials in Haiti know who are the thugs behind the kidnapping. If some guy comes to deposit $50-200 grand in cash money in my bank, I know he didn't just hit the lottery.

A simple hidden camera would have caught the ransom drop-off and follow the kidnappers

The police could have easily placed a trace device on the money bag

The kidnappings are not solved because the people in power are sharing the wealth that's acquired through those kidnappings.

I wouldn't be surprised if the banks are not telling the bandits the account balances of potential victims.

That's exactly where that sh## is coming from. People are so quick to say ALL the kidnappers are from Cite Soleil, but they just do the dirty work. It's the guys living it up in Petionville that have access to that information and give it away for a percentage.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're joking right... Kidnappings started immediately after Aristides first departure... They weren't as rampid, but people were getting snatched left and right... Well actually, they were running into people homes, and doing home invasions, but when they noticed that did not destablize the government, they started with the kidnappings...
who? wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:

The kidnapping started shortly after the Iragi invasion, where people were getting kidnapped left and right in Iraq.

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The issue of kidnapping is not a easy one to target, and it's way more complexe than what you think. When a US citizen is kidnapped, the investigation is led by the FBI not by the National Police, I know that for fact. EVery sector of our society is involved, whether it's the people in the Cite soley's slum, whether it's the upper class. We cannot put it all in one and accuse one set of people.

They are different types of kinapping as well. Some are just the one hit wonders, but most are very organized. Se pou bagay an jwet non. It's a well oiled machine. Yo kon kiyes pou yo pran, kijan pou yo pran'l, koman pou yo pran'l. But then, there are the ones that are just ti soufri kap cheche yon ti kob. So naw, it's not so cut and dry, black and white.

Furthermore, once one is kidnapped, no there is a not a sudden huge deposit in a bank account. Laughing

kompekok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:
The issue of kidnapping is not a easy one to target, and it's way more complexe than what you think. When a US citizen is kidnapped, the investigation is led by the FBI not by the National Police, I know that for fact. EVery sector of our society is involved, whether it's the people in the Cite soley's slum, whether it's the upper class. We cannot put it all in one and accuse one set of people.

They are different types of kinapping as well. Some are just the one hit wonders, but most are very organized. Se pou bagay an jwet non. It's a well oiled machine. Yo kon kiyes pou yo pran, kijan pou yo pran'l, koman pou yo pran'l. But then, there are the ones that are just ti soufri kap cheche yon ti kob. So naw, it's not so cut and dry, black and white.

Furthermore, once one is kidnapped, no there is a not a sudden huge deposit in a bank account. Laughing

I concur because last month someone I know witness a kidnapping in progress in a high class neighborhood and the people carrying it were heavily armed (M16) and were not from Cite Soleil either.

(Dadou Pasquet)

Sassoune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But off course. - We cannot lie to ourselves and think it's confined in one sector of our society. It would be nice to say se moun cite soley kap kidnappe.

Yes it is them, but it's also moun Petion Ville, Carrefour, Morne Calvaire etc...

Police Nationale sent out an email while back with pictures of individuals, kidnappers that escpaed and were armed...Mwen tap gade foto yo, et puis mwen tombe sou youn keum make rete. Juancito Desvarieux....Yeap. He was still cute in his mugg shot. He used to date a good friend of mine. Wealthy family, educated kid...but hey, kidnape kan meme. Yo te metel bokot Testicule Sonore.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most of kidnapping rings are wealthy people backing them, using poor people to be foot soldiers, and using politicians and police as paid rats to aid in their criminal enterprises. Preval has done nothing to address this issue because many of his own people will be going to jail. So li pas manyen.

The thing that is going on today is A UNION OF MOUN GUY PHILLIPE YO AND LAVALAS. Haitians are funny, one day these people are enemies an today they are working together to destroy their own country.

Preval knows what he got to do, if you cannot al send a nice to note to the American and Canadian for some help. As of today, Preval's government as requested the UN to DO NOTHING. So violence continues!!!!

salime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassoune wrote:

My sentiments exactelty. On top of it, no one is exempt- They kidnapped the wealthy ones, poor or middle Classes. Lot jour manman mwen di yo kidnappe yon pitit yon ti marchande orange and yo mande li $1000 US, leu yo negotie, marchanb nan bay $200US..Kidnapping is the highest paid job right now in Haiti-
En Haiti now.. se veye zow.. Veye and Priye

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: