KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT MIZIK THEN AND NOW.. CHECK THOSE CLIP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: DJAKOUT MIZIK THEN AND NOW.. CHECK THOSE CLIP Reply with quote Back to top

15 YEARS LATER.. Cool Wink
THOSE CLIP IS JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE BAND CAME FROM.. JODI A.. MWEN WE NEG YO SOTI POU KRAZE DJAZZ LA...

GLISSE.. GRACIA DELVA ERA.. CLICK Arrow GRACIA-DJAKOUT

GLISSE POUCHON CLICK Arrow GLISSE-POUCHON

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This band sure has been through lots of changes but still remain djakout mizik. there's none like it. la familia tout tan Cool thanks for the clips

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That will always be one of my favorite songs.

This is actually something Pouchon beats Gracia in.

Well its for two reasons:

1. I think Pouchon baritone/bass vocals just fits better on this song for some reason.

2. And of course by the time Pouchon got into the band Ti Claude joined and the band got way better musically. I also think by the time Ti Pouch, Shabba and Roro where there at the time.

Keep this thread going!

P.S. AJ by the way the vid you posted of Glisse is not Glisse but rather a warm-up.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: DJAKOUT MIZIK THEN AND NOW.. CHECK THOSE CLIP Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
THOSE CLIP IS JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE BAND CAME FROM.. JODI A.. MWEN WE NEG YO SOTI POU KRAZE DJAZZ LA...

Merci RC Very Happy

Pa inquité'w Djazz la pap krazé, tankou tout bagay nan lavie a kon'n gin turbulence ki prezenté Wink

One Luv,

Kara

neg_okap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: DJAKOUT MIZIK THEN AND NOW.. CHECK THOSE CLIP Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:

M te panse yon live glisse avek Gracia ou ta pral mete,but bon bagay anywAYS.
In the second clip,Roro was just crazy. Very Happy

Keep this post alive,bro.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
That will always be one of my favorite songs.

This is actually something Pouchon beats Gracia in.

Well its for two reasons:

1. I think Pouchon baritone/bass vocals just fits better on this song for some reason.

2. And of course by the time Pouchon got into the band Ti Claude joined and the band got way better musically. I also think by the time Ti Pouch, Shabba and Roro where there at the time.

Keep this thread going!

P.S. AJ by the way the vid you posted of Glisse is not Glisse but rather a warm-up.

DjK.....
djazz la te konn bien mixe.....listening to djakout then and is not the same...the sound is different from b4 and I think that's djakout problem...epi neg yo te konn fe repetisyon souvan... but the fact that some musicians live outside haiti cause the band to suffer alot.....
that's why next djakout album I wanna hear Tony more just like la familia.. Reggie still can do his thing.. but to slow down a little... slow the band tempo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: