KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE & NICKY PRUDHOMME REHEARSE FOR THE BIG SHOW!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: T-VICE & NICKY PRUDHOMME REHEARSE FOR THE BIG SHOW! Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon Bagay....i can tell it will be a great party.....Thanks for the pics DJK....

Good luck to T-vice and Nickenson Pru`homme

kompalov

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pics, timesye yo ap enjoy ko yo, FET SAA PWAL PHAT! I cant wait.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, I might be down there tommorow. And I think I MIGHT be at this party. Its looks promising!

Alexavice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice Pics and thanks for sharing DJ Kre Kre! Will not miss this one for the world.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-Vice, Nickenson Prud'homme, Dener Ceide... Hmmm, it looks like it's gonna be a GREAT party!!!

KAMIKAZ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THANK YOU DJ KREYOL FOR PUTTING THE PICS, IM WAITING FOR YOU TOMORROW BRO. AS YOU GUYS SEE, THERE WERE A FEW ARTISTS THERE SUCH AS DENER SEIDE (ARTIST COMPLET), FRERO FROM MIZIK MIZIK,NICKENSON PRUD'HOMME, AND THE MUSICIANS OF T-VICE. DENER SEIDE WILL BE ON STAGE FOR THAT EVENT FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF NICKENSON PRUD'HOMME. OVERALL, IT WAS NICE TO BE SURROUNDED BY SEVERAL MUSICIANS WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL, YON MOMAN NICKENSON SOU GUITA, DENER PRAN JWE BATTERIE,FRERO MONTE KEYBOARD, ROBERTO & OLIVIER ARE JAMMING AND REYNALDO AP PEDALE KONPA. IT WAS GREAT AND TODAY IS THE BIG DAY, LOTS OF CURIOSITY FOR T-VICE ESPECIALLY AFTER SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE CARNIVAL IN HAITI, SO TOUT MOUN BEZWEN WE SA MET BETON AN PRAL POTE MIAMI POU YO AND ALSO IT IS NICKENSON FIRST PERFORMANCE IN MIAMI. THEREFORE, GUYS, WE ARE EXPECTING A NICE VENUE FOR THE PEOPLE TONIGHT.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DJ KREYOL FOR THE PICS.

KreziEric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want to thank DJK first of all for the pictures. Second I want to say Happy Birthday to the one and only Kamikaz, I wish the whole Kamikaz Staff all the best and a great 2006 and many more years to come. Kamikaz is on the right Path to great success and I believe alot in them, KAMIKAZ PA GIN MENTIN LADANL MENM! It's great also to have such a great party tonight @ Marabou Cafe with T-VICE and Nickenson Prud'homme, and I can already feel like this will be one of the nominees for best HMI party in Miami for 2006, yes SE KREZI KI DI SA, THIS PARTY WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES IF NOT THE BEST PARTY IN 2006! KAMIKAZ WAP BIEN FEL OUI! RENDEZ-VOUS DEMAIN SWA BONEU BONEU POU NOU AL FETER AVEK KAMIKAZ!

Eric Lamarre

HMIpix.COM
JUST SMILE!
THE ULTIMATE DIFFERENCE!

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy anniversary to the entire Kamikaz crew a group of youngsters with a vision and a promising future in the event/promoting business in the HMI. I wish you guys more success and will definitely come celebrate with you tomorrow night Razz Take it to the top!!!!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics DJK! This looks like its going to be a good event...esp the way they have been rehearsing past few nights. I would have loved to hear ZANMI live.. We will be waiting for the reviews! Enjoy your night guys!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: