KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GAZZMAN'S RATED XXX CHECKUP FROM FAN ON STAGE: SEE PICTURE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rorothebest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mouin panse bagay sa komanser rive trop loin.Fok gin yon limit nan tout bagay min li inapceptable.

Gin de le mouin konn ap gade reviews yo.My 9 years old gin de fois li enjoy foto yo ave-m.Min foto sa mezanmi ki sa ou ka montre ti moun la.

Vye gest net.

Si NULOOK n'existait pas,il fallait l'inventer.

Pa suiv NULOOK,jazz la jouinn kob monnin sou dlo.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sandrine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fanm florida sa yo pa gen aucun class.yo blye si yo nan pami moun.

Kalilou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men ni ****!! flanm sa a menm pa gen nonm? epi bagay sa yo se pa nan fe nwa yo fet ankorrr?
NO CLASS, should be ashamed of herself!!!

islandspicey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't blame the artist, I blame the girl.
Horrible! Hot mess!

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not condone this behavior by an HMI super star, in fact this raises questions on social classes, and education.

What happened at reggae, hip hop concerts if you will is far from what one should expect at a KOMPA CONCERT.

Our KOMPA by rude definition is a social music, very classy.........for instance let's look at the way we dance it...

it requires both individual to face each other.....look at each other.....
in contrast to other genre where you grab a booty and start working.

Everyone in life has a few free passes to make stupid mistakes........therefore we cannot crucify the brother for making one.......

Although i think behavior like this might drive certain people with class away.....
and this might lead to where parents feel like it is no longer a good thing to let children attend haitian bal.

Imagine this man on a university campus? with hot looking, crazy girls....who will challenge him?

if he can't control himself....he will end up in prison.

everyone makes mistakes......he is a professional....i bet the girl is too ( Wink )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOURASSA wrote:
I highly doubt if one is looking for CLASS that they would end up at a NEW-LOOK party. Very Happy

I go to all types of bals. I notice groupies that acts the same way. It's not the band it's individual Rolling Eyes Fortunately the pictures wasn’t taken.

Aesha and everyone I agree with you but you have to understand what
Situations the artist is in. He might not feel comfortable letting this girl touch him. But shes a guest and does not want to be rude to her. So what could he have done to stop her? I guess we could help the artist in that way?

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Angel_Smile1982 wrote:
MOURASSA wrote:
I highly doubt if one is looking for CLASS that they would end up at a NEW-LOOK party. Very Happy

I go to all types of bals. I notice groupies that acts the same way. It's not the band it's individual Rolling Eyes Fortunately the pictures wasn’t taken.

Aesha and everyone I agree with you but you have to understand what
Situations the artist is in. He might not feel comfortable letting this girl touch him. But shes a guest and does not want to be rude to her. So what could he have done to stop her? I guess we could help the artist in that way?

I am going to nicely disagree with you.

What if the girl went as far as unzipping his pants and trying to do something else?

The artist is not to blame?

Who is the professional in the picture?

Who do people expect to act civilized?

The girl might be just an artist of her own....going around and touch guys. and sleep with them.......

but in this scenario......we cannot let the artist go freely...by saying he did not want to disrespect the girl.

He disrespected a lot fans ...and viewers.....

it is common sense.

I'm a man......Im not hating...Im talking sense.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: