KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:

OHHHHHHHH JESUS MARIE JOSEPH!

DIEU AIMES LES ENFANTS SAGE COMME TOI MEME!

DIEU VOUS A CREER AVEK SON MAINS.

Mezanmi TI PITIT 19 ans mete yon Ti EXTRA POIDS se ATOR TI PITIT LA LOOK GOOD. TI PITIT 19 ans mwen an ginleu se koulyea lap fe FOrmation vre! Laughing Laughing Laughing

POEM DEDICASE A MEI MEI AKA VIBRATION COEUR KAFOU!
Ann Brad Street Poem in which i dedicated to MEI MEI JISKOZO EPI NINPOTKIJAN.

If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were loved by Husban, then thee;
If ever Husband was happy in a man,
Compare with me, ye Men, if you can.
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee, give recompense.
Thy love is such I can no way repay,
The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
Then while we live, in love let's so persevere
That when we live no more, we may live ever.

MERCI MON DIEU!!!!!!!!!!!

WI OU EXISTE TOUT BON VRE.

SAINTE MEI MEI, JE VOUS SALUE...

JE NE TROUVE PLUS LES MOTS.

MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

M SANTI M MAP REVIV.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Aesha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes she is beautiful, and yes she is sexy. There is no denying that. But these pictures are two seconds away from being a playboy centerfold!!! She could've have shown all her attributes without being so playmate-ish.
although the whole posing in a bathing suit/2 piece on a couch just to take a pic with the pics having nothing to do with either couch or bathing suit beats me Rolling Eyes but there is a classic example:
A few months back, Beyonce had a cover on Sports Illustrated. Yes, she was posing with a two piece on, but she did not at all appear sleezy, but yet kept her sexy. Why can't MeiMei do the same?

(There is a difference!!!)

Madan Mika

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Yes she is beautiful, and yes she is sexy. There is no denying that. But these pictures are two seconds away from being a playboy centerfold!!! She could've have shown all her attributes without being so playmate-ish.
although the whole posing in a bathing suit/2 piece on a couch just to take a pic with the pics having nothing to do with either couch or bathing suit beats me Rolling Eyes but there is a classic example:
A few months back, Beyonce had a cover on Sports Illustrated. Yes, she was posing with a two piece on, but she did not at all appear sleezy, but yet kept her sexy. Why can't MeiMei do the same?

Thank you very much!!!
I remember mentioning some like that and some ppl just werent too happy about my opinion, Since some of them think its a problem when you don't think the same way they do, I guess Ignorance rules for them..
I rest my case...

naturelle I remember u quote me I'm not talking 2 u sweetie map vinn kase tet ou lakay ou pito... lol

MADAN MIKA
BACK ON KM
NO MORE BORING DAYS

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mei mei pwan yon ti pwa...

chi youz tou bi véwi secksi enn dat bòdi youz tou bi had... naw dé bòdi iz gèting slapi... Cool

rossignol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where is the weight you people are talking about? the girl was never tiny. she was always fit, but far from being a bean pole. perhaps her rumored condition is the explanation for the slight bulge in the grey dress, but all the other pics are flawless and can rival any AMI beauty.

to aesha--mei mei wont be able to please everyone. beyonce sometimes look slutty too. i personally find her too bottom-heavy for some of the outfits she performs in, but like mei mei, there is no denying that beyonce is a beauty. dayer ti malerez lan pa gin kob beyonce. li fe efo li kapab. i am sure if she had the advisors afforded beyonce, her poses would have been much more demure, yet still convey classy sexiness.

if mei mei is one step away from centerfold then i guess she did her job by giving the men something to remember in her absence. my guess is these pics will be in circulation for a minute and might even become permanent screen savers for some. Laughing

so far, she is the boss in the hmi-beauty incarnate, undeniably so!!!! the other ladies can take a few pointers by hitting the gym and taking dance lessons!

hurry back mei mei!

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:

Aesha I second that Cool

One luv,

Kara

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: