KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misskompa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The pictures are really nice and very profesional. When you're a star you gotta go all the way, pa gin de bagay ap fe foto a culot ak soutien ki pa menm coule'.

Big up MeiMei... Much respect...

Epi jere' LeLe'w, afe'w se pa'w.

Last edited by Misskompa on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW, MERCI PAT AND MEI MEI FOR THE PICS OF THE MORNING!!!!

el unico

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a la ti pitit enfom oh l'eternelllllllllllllll
i wish kafou was the daddyyyyyyyyyyy, i'lll be the godfather Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pitit Ginen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wi ****! these pictures are meddly deadly for any man's eyes, they are very nice, and we must confess that we are right on the edge, if not actually right there, of any best Playboy issue. Shoot mesye, gen Ayisyèn ki an eta. The very first pose must be intentional, the provocation is pretty clear. She intents to make male fans dream a long... danm dream. Wi ****, Mei Mei wap fè gwo lobèy sou entènet sa menmjan ak manmzèl Nancy. You two ain't gonna pretend that there is no competition there. No one will swallow that. Not me anyway. Anyhow, you and Nancy are two cute Haitian stars that I like. Keep it up ladies! I think that seduction is very healthy. Bring it on every time!

Pitit Ginen.

LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: MEI MEI'S "I'M STILL THE BOSS" PHOTO SESSION! Reply with quote Back to top

nustyle11 wrote:

With this picture Very Happy Very Happy Mei Mei is trying to say the following:.....Nancy got nothing on me (Bout anba Very Happy )

I'd like the chat, her chat is big

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Playzee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mei Mei is an absolutely stunning young woman and talented at that. I think half the fun is just sitting back and seeing where her talents will take her.

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH jesus, quelle douventure! Bagay la bombe tankou se yon pate hot-dog 10 goud.

Je vous salue Mei Mei pleine de race, le segnieur est avec vous! Vous etes benie entre toutes les femmes et le triangle isocele de tes fesses aussi est beni.

I am sorry for you Mei Mei, you think you are the winner:
Get off my............you are hot and i am hard!.. Laughing Laughing
[/i]

Mate Yo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mei mei anfom c vre,bel fanm to wi........ sa pa enpeche ti sa fek vini an move ampil, c we nou po ko we li........... kan ta pou bout aba HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............ MEI MEI SE RET\E SEZI Shocked Rolling Eyes [PS] TOPIC SA C POU GASON SEULEMENT LI YE DEPI YON FANM PALE LADAN: C MARADONA OU YE OU CHOUTE AK TOU 2 PIEDS............................................................................ MWEN VOYE DLO MWEN PA MOUYE PESON

Si djaz sa pat existe, kisa ki tap suje konvesation moun nan le monde.... Kreyol La 4 Life!

rorothebest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Belle photo.Sa MEI ginyin oh JEZU?

Si NULOOK n'existait pas,il fallait l'inventer.

Pa suiv NULOOK,jazz la jouinn kob monnin sou dlo.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G54life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SE LAN BAGAY SA 'A KI FE'L ENCEINTE LAN WI.........tone krisbouloute mouin wwwwoooouuuusssshhhh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> PARTY PICTURES/PHOTO GALLERY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: